Chapter 3

Jimin's pov

We were thinking of a way to annoy her just then we decided to play the most lovely game of mine 'Truth or Dare.'

We asked her and she accepted it smiling brightly not knowing what's coming next. I just smirked and waited it to stop on anyone. Because I had a very wonderful evil plan playing in my mind.

Author's pov

The bottle stopped on Jungkook, he chose dare. The bangtan decided the dare without included our poor y/n. After deciding jimin smirked and said "Flirt with y/n" listening this sentence your eyes widened and you looked at them shocked and gave a nervous smile asking "What did you say?" Jimin said again with wider smirk noticing you being nervous "I said Flirt with y/n and make her wet?!" Saying the last part he looked at the members they just laughed. "Okay" Jungkook said and started coming towards you. By now he was kneeling in front of you. You were nervous and becoming pale second by second. "Hey beautiful, wanna play with me tonight?" He said coming close to you. "Why do you look pale? If you want I can colour your body myself and it'll feel pleasurable don't worry" he whispered the last part in your ears and sucked it making a shaky breathe come out of your mouth by now the flashbacks were playing in front of your eyes. You were trembling remembering those things and your eyes were becoming moist. You closed your eyes tightly and tried to make your heartbeat  normal but it wasn't working when you opened your eyes again Jungkook's face was just inches away from you, you just pushed him tried to stand but fell because your knees weren't working the way you wanted everyone was shocked by your behaviour as to why you were so panicked. Just when you were about to burst yoongi came in front of you asking "What happened?" You just took your hand to his chest and tried to copy his calm heartbeat and held his hand tightly trying not to cry. He stood there waiting for you to complete your work, after all your actions had made them confused. You calmed down and removed your hand from his chest but still your eyes were shut tightly and your hand was clenching his like he will vanish and you will panick again without him by your side (wait y/n what are you thinking). Jimin cleared his throat and you knew you have to confront them now you slowly opened your eyes and looked in front of you making you meet your eyes straight with yoongi's blank calm eyes soothing you once again, you turned around and was about to go but was stopped and when you realised you didn't lose your clenching hands with yoongi you mentally facepalmed yourself. Whereas other way yoongi was noticing your each and every move and everyone was confused by your behaviour. You gently removed your hand and said "i was shocked by his sudden behaviour and I am also tired, I'll skip dinner and sleep early please don't mind me." You said all of these looking down controlling your tears as memories were flooding through your mind. "Yeah, we don't mind, you are not worth it" said Jungkook and walked away you just simply smiled and bowed and went to your room. You slept crying your heart out thinking today was tough as well, cursing yourself and your fate.

I'm sorry for late and short update but this story will be updated like this only.
Because I have my exams this month so have to study too.
But will update as soon as I get time so don't worry..