Chapter 6

Y/n's pov

I woke up by a knock on my door, i slowly opened my eyes and sat up hissing a little because of my wounds. I stood up and walked to the door opening it slightly and peeking to see hoseok oppa standing there I opened the door totally asking "what happened oppa?" Hoseok oppa simply replied "Jin hyung is calling you for dinner" and went away i was going to say something but till then he was already gone so I decided to wash my face and go to dining room. When I reached the dining area, I saw everyone was laughing at some joke i guess taehyung oppa said and a natural smile formed on my lips as they looked perfect with a throaty giggle escaping their lungs, how I wished I could experience that feeling too, i never got a chance to do that. I always feared the moment I will be happy and enjoying my life that nightmare will come back like he came back then, thinking about him coming back made a shiver ran down my spine, so i just shook my head to get those thought out of my head. Consoling myself saying now they are with me, eventhough I knew that nothing would change the fact that he can get whatever he wants if he wants. I just sigh and made my way to Jin eomma to tell him I am not eating dinner. As I reached near the dining table silent took and everyone looked at me with little bit more concern in each of them eyes as I know the reason for their wide eyes, my bruises had swollen too much and some had turned black because of them being deeply hurt. I just smiled ignoring the fact my lips were brutally torturing me by the way they were hurting so bad, i couldn't even open my mouth and my lips were swollen too. The cut on my forehead was near my eyes so my right eye was red, nose black and a tissue still stuck inside because the bleeding won't stop, lips burst open painfully swollen, stomach dark purple, the cut on my arm still painfully bandaged and knee unable to fold causing me to stumble in every step. In short I was a big and huge ass mess right now, even I didn't knew that the interview would turn out like this. Jin eomma approached me snapping me out of my thoughts "I know it hurts so no excuse to skip meals, you also have to take your medicines so for that you have to eat, so just obey me while I am asking you nicely or else I will shove that food and medicine inside your little mouth if you even think of neglecting." Jin eomma stated with stern and concerning voice and i just gulped and smiled sweetly afterwards which caused me to hiss as the wound was about to open again. I just sighed and sat there in silence thinking how my future will turn out if our fans doesn't accept me, i shrugged it off thinking to focus on my surrounding. I looked around me and saw them all looking at me with eyes that showed they were waiting for me to say something. I asked confused "what happened? I know I am looking like a mess right now but you don't have to stare at me like this weirdly! Or do you want me to say something?" Was i suppose to say something or did I think out loud? Suddenly namjoon appa cleared his throat making everyone look at him as he said to me that "you were going to say the reason behind your panic attacks" listening this my body froze, i totally forgot about that sure the day was long I agree now. I gulped thinking of a reason to tell them, enough to get satisfied with it. I looked around meeting their each one's eyes and sighed before saying "Please don't judge me and please don't change your behaviour towards me after listening to the reason, i know you guys won't do it and also I trust you all so i will open up to you guys, please don't hate me or distant yourselves from me." I said breathing heavily clenching my sleeves in my hands as panic was kicking in me while i remembered those days again, i was going to tell them the truth more like half truth. "We won't do it, calm yourself and tell us" it was hoseok's voice, it soothed me as it was soft enough to calm me down and couraged me to say my further sentences. I took my clenched fist near my heart opening and clenching it again but now to my chest as my heart felt  heavy remembering those things. All this time I continued to look down and had my eyes tightly shut as I tried to speak "I-I......I-I w-wa-was..." I was stuttering badly, I gulped the lump in throat and tried to calm down my heart beat placing my another fist caressing it harshly more like rubbing and punching my chest, tears threatening to fall from my eyes but i blinked them back. Yoongi kept his hand on my shoulder and rubbed it softly helping me to control myself. I again tried to speak "I-I.....wa-was..............r-r-ra-rap-raped." as soon as I finished my sentence the room went more silent then it already was. They weren't breathing, it felt like their breathes were stuck in their throat or they forgot to breath for 1 minute but soon everybody exhaled a heavy and shaky breath as I was still looking down feeling lightheaded a little as I finally talked about it with someone. I looked up as i looked at all of them and their expression were shocked and they were worried and had tears too. Yoongi who was sitting beside me asked "When?" And i froze again thinking what should I say, I decided to go with the first time I was raped "I was 10 at that time." In an instant i was ingulfed in a warm hug by yoongi as the tears i was holding whole time finally escaped my eyes and trickled down my cheeks wetting his shoulder but still I was smiling because I had to be strong for her who had only me, my most precious treasure and my everything. If I am here after getting beaten up so badly and still smiling after telling them that i was raped she was the only reason for my smile and courage. By now I could hear sniffing sound filling the once dead silent room. Everyone was crying. Yoongi pulled away from the hug and wiped the tears off my face and kissed my forehead making my face red and turning my stomach into a rollercoaster ride, I smiled and looked down. Soon i heared taehyung oppa whisper "But you were just ten" as a tear left his left eye jimin oppa wiped it softly and cupped his face with his tiny hands and whispered back "shh....it's okay she survived and is here with us totally safe and sound...........she is fine...look" taehyung oppa just simply closed his eyes and snuggled in jimin oppa's chest crying silently whereas jimin oppa patted and carressed his head and back gently whispering some comforting words. How I wished I had someone like that too to protect me and comfort me from all the dark things inside my head. I was snapped out of my thoughts by a soft and small sob following the sound I saw Jungkook oppa in hoseok oppa's embrace saying "she isn't fine, look at her face jimin hyung, her face is a mess right now." I didn't really knew why they were crying, but seeing them getting comforted made me jaelous and i cried internally to have some people for me too, to have someone for me too. All this time i was watching them with a faint smile on my face, my focus went on seokjin eomma sitting with namjoon appa. They both looked at me together and smiled at me namjoon appa said "you are so brave, i am proud of you" whereas seokjin eomma just engulfed me in a warm hug and said some comforting words in my ear. I pulled away after good 5 minutes and said "I am fine now, thank you for not hating me and supporting me." Yoongi said "We would never hate you or anyone who was a victim of rape. It's not your fault and never will be anyone's fault, but only of those filthy rapists bastard" a giggle escaped your lips after hearing him curse to your first rapist. Everyone soon sobered up and finished their dinner and you were done taking your medicines too.

Author's pov
Time skip

Everyone was sitted in the living room as hoseok and yoongi were dressing your wounds. Maknae line were busy playing games, namjoon and seokjin were busy talking about some things with each other. You were silently sitting there. "Done" you heared hoseok saying loudly. Yoongi sighed and looked at you worriedly asking "Will you really be alright? They look painful" you smiled and nodded simply, you were used to these kind of abuse. Your past made you strong enough to deal with burnt hands without screaming.

It was 10:57 pm now. So, namjoon said everyone to go to their room and sleep. You too took your leave saying good nights to all of them and they returned it with a gentle smile on their face. Everyone was just overwhelmed by today's incidents and truths. They all were exhausted and tired. Everyone was drifted in their dreamland except one person YOONGI. He felt like you didn't tell them the whole thing, he was thinking about you all the time. The way you smiled even though you were in so much pain, the way you clenched your heart before telling them the truth and smiled just to comfort them despite being insecure about yourself before telling. He knew that you were hiding something from them. But he threw his thoughts and sighed closing his eyes and decided to drift off to sleep.

Y/n's pov
Midnight (at 2:39am)

"Hey sweetie, where are you?" You heard him say, you knew he was smirking knowing you were here hiding from him. Tears were running down your eyes and you held your hand onto your mouth to not to make any sound. You were in a tiny rusted closet of a storage room which was closed.

Soon you here footsteps nearing the room in which you were hiding. You started panicking and tried not to breath. The footsteps passed the room and went forward and went far away you thought, as they were muffled for sometimes and then disappeared totally.

You slowly and silently came out of the closet and started going towards the door and peeked outside carefully, when you saw no sign of any human you tiptoed to the main door of the mansion and you encouraged yourself saying "You are this close y/n you can escape this time." You silently walked towards the door and opened. Seeing the person outside the door, your body froze and you stumbled backwards. Tears now streaming uncontrollably down your face making a loud sob escape your lips. You fell on the ground feeling a hard slap on your left cheek as he was now standing with furious eyes and with a leather belt in his other hand, you felt your blood go cold inside your veins as the concequences of escaping played right in front of your eyes. Your little tiny figure of 12 year old trembled and you started begging him and apologizing for trying to escape.

"Tsk tsk tsk baby, you tried to escape from your one and only master, so sad. Now, if you have already tried then let's face the punishment too, right?" Your little figure started crying hysterically and begged him for mercy but then a sudden pain scurried through your whole back making a earpiercing scream left through your throat a thick layer of tears  rolled down your cheeks making you look more pathetic. "You deserve this slut, because you didn't listen to your master." He stated whipping the little child in front of him continuously without waiting and without any mercy the child infront of him cried cried and cried until she fainted. "Throw her in the basement and don't give her anything untill I tell you to, UNDERSTOOD?"

I flinched and woke up from my another nightmare that was nothing but my past events. My lips trembled, sweat formed on forehead and a shaky breath left my lips remembering those days. I looked at the clock and saw the time it was soon going to be 3. I tried to drift back to sleep as it is normal for me to have nightmares. I get it every night when i sleep alone. Normally, i used to sleep with her but after shifting i had to sleep alone and suffer alone too.

I miss her I haven't talked to her since one week. She must be missing me too. I hope I will meet her soon. Thinking about her i drifted off to sleep imagining that she is by my side, cuddling with me as we always do.

~~~~~~~

That is it for today guys..
I hope you like the chapter..
Read and ENJOY '~'