Chapter 4

It was again a bright morning. The members were sitting on the dining table for their early breakfast. Today the  8th member of BTS will be revealed. But there was no sign of 8th member anywhere. Everyone was going to start without her as a habit of only seven person sitting on the dining table. Soon the beauty was out of her nest but the beauty was gone from her face, not a makeover beauty but the natural beauty. Her face wasn't as bright as everyday but was dull, red and puffy showing that she cried her heart out.

Everyone was already eating when she arrived, as she was going to sit she heared Jin saying "Omo, i forgot to serve your breakfast, wait here I will do it in min" she just smiled and shooked her head as she wasn't in the mood to eat anything she again heared this time it was namjoon's voice "why?, Are you sick?" She again shooked here head indicating no and smiled a little more. This time it was hoseok's voice sounding very little bit concerned which only y/n noticed as it was for her "Did you cry?, Your face is puffy and eyes are red" As now everyone's eyes were on you making you a bit worried soon you subsided your feelings and laughed and said "No oppa it's just that I didn't get proper sleep, i couldn't sleep on different bed suddenly" they all relaxed and you smiled saying "Were you guys worried about me?" As soon as you finished the sentence everyone was silent while you smiled widely. "Thank you so much for worrying about me, i am happy now" till now your breakfast was in front of you as jin brought it while everyone was talking.

"Now stop talking you piggies and eat your breakfast, today is gonna be a long day so stuff yourself as much as you can" Jin told everyone. Next voice was followed by namjoon saying "especially you y/n, your face will be revealed today and be strong for further situations and I guess interviews too" as soon as you heared that your body started growing nervous, you stopped eating and now you were drawn back in the past haunted by one of those horrible memories....

Y/n's thoughts (flashback).....

'flash'
'flash'
'flash'
...

"I'm sorry master, i will never do that again, please i am sorry" i was kneeling down in front a monster whom I am served as a slave full naked. And the reason for this punishment was i touched his girlfriend's camera which was worth 15 crore.

I was begging continuously before them and seeing me crying hysterically his girlfriend and he was enjoying as I was now in middle of a circle of men as a stripper slave. My tears were soaking my cheeks, my nose was red and running down, my eyes was red and puffy as I was crying for half an hour now.

Suddenly a hand slapped my ass and i stumbled on one of the man as he started rubbing my breast I tried to get out of his grip but i was too small and fragile for struggling and getting free from their hold.

The show continued as I was now curled up on the floor tightly of one of those basements in which I lived from past few months. The men out their satisfied with my body and throwing me away. That night was the same as other nights, serving myself to them, losing dignity, getting tortured and crying for the whole night.

'Knock'
'Knock'

I was brought back from my thoughts by a fist knocking in front of my meal. As I looked up i was met with shocked, confused and concerned look by the men i was sorrounded with. "Why are you crying? Is something bothering you or are you scared of something? Tell us, share it with us, what happened to you so suddenly?" I heared yoongi say worriedly. I didn't realise when a tear dropped from my eyes. I didn't wanted to panic but my nerves took control over me  and I started to panic, i abruptly stood up and started to go messily towards my room to get the pills to calm my nerves down.

Midway i was stopped by a hand gripping me lightly but firmly, i turned around to meet with those same eyes as yesterday. I started to wriggle in his grip but he wasn't letting go soon i touched his chest to push him but was met with  calm beating of his heart, i closed my eyes and signalled my brain to copy that but his beating was increasing too so i gathered some courage and muttered a small stuttering "pl-ple-ase, calm d-down." I again said but this time in soft whisper "please" as these words left my mouth his heartbeat was back to normal as I copied his soft minty breathing and his calm heartbeating.

After a good 5 min i was back to normal and was eating my breakfast sniffling and hiccuping as I was sobbing in embrace of yoongi a min ago.

Time skip to living room.

Now everyone was seated on a sofa in front of me and Jin eomma and yoongi was sitting beside and hoseok oppa on chair having a jar of water with a filled glass in his hand, so if I get a panic attack again they will be ready for it already.

"Care to explain please?" I heared Jungkook oppa saying rudely as namjoon appa hissed beside him as to be careful for awhile seeing my situation. While whole time I was thinking of an excuse to satisfy them. I heared namjoon oppa saying "if you are okay to tell us, can you share the reason for your panic attacks? And don't say it is because I am nervous and all, because we all know that was a panic attack and you have to tell us the reason now or later but you have to, okay?" I nodded slightly relieved as they weren't annoyed by my behaviour, were they? Should I ask? Okay, let me ask..no first let me apologise for the problems and then I will ask them with the flow....
"I am really sorry to bother you oppas, i didn't meant to, but the situation made me remember the past" as the words left my mouth my eyes widened as I realised what I said in my 'FLOW'. They all frowned and jimin oppa spat "So this is related to her past and i bet it will be horrible af, by the way she reacts while having panic attacks" i frowned listening to his words 'by the way I react?' what does that mean. Taehyung oppa explained seeing me frowned "It's just that you start apologizing for we don't know what, and you start to tremble so badly that can scare the shit out of a normal person who watches you for the first time, I was shocked too yesterday, but today too i was shocked because you hugged yoongi hyung and he let you do it because he never lets anyone hug him so easily, i guess yoongi hyung have something for you" he said thinking while getting smacked in the head by yoongi which made me blush a little and made me lightly laugh at the boys. "Guys we are supposed to ignore her and you guys are babying her, it's so annoying" Jungkook oppa groaned again as he was for sure jaelous for not getting attention of his hyungs. "We know you are jaelous Jungkook nothing more, but we have to take care of her she is just 17 and having panick attacks, don't you think it is serious guys?, why don't you go to doctor y/n?" Jin eomma said. You laughed nervously and said "No need it's okay I'll manage, for now we are getting late, we should get ready."

"But you are spilling your beans after coming home tonight, understood?" Yoongi said sternly but softly caressing the back of my hand which I was holding for the whole time for precautions. Hoseok oppa cleared his throat making me and yoongi leave each other's hand and standing there awkwardly.

After an hour we were now headed to company for the further day which was going to be hectic for sure.

We were in front of the company building now. As we were going to step out of the van namjoon appa reached to my hands holding to get my attention as i flinched a little and turned looking at him and heared him say "Be carefull out there, if you feel uncomfortable or wrong about the question or situation call out for manager or me or any of the member. We will be around you all the time, don't worry, you have us okay. Even Jungkook will help you he is just a bit sulky now but at that time he will definitely help. And lastly hwaiting." He hugged me and made a fist in the air followed by everyone. I just smiled and hugged everyone and mumbling a sweet and grateful thank you to everyone. "Let's do it y/n" i said to myself and everyone got out of the van.

This is it for today guys....
Hope you guys enjoyed it....
Sorry for late and short updates....
But i will try my best to write more frequently because my exams are on my head so......
Please understand...