Chapter 8

Author's pov:

The staff was busy in arranging things for today's event. It was getting arranged a little more fancier than the last time's cause of new member entering. There were purple ribbons and balloons of every shade in everywhere to make the place look more like bangtan, tables arranged chairs arranged total of them numbered eight.

It was a new start for y/n so to make it special the fanmeeting was held in an open venue as the fandom was no joke, it was obviously in a large number.

The arrangements were done and was being double checked whereas the members were getting ready, the makeup, outfit, microphones all were double checked now the only thing left to do was to start the event.

Y/n's pov:

I was sitting in front of the mirror of our makeup room being all nervous. The bruises were not that bad as they were almost healed and the remains were being hidden behind all the sponsored makeup. The first meeting with fans was not a pleasent one so I hope today won't be that bad. For my safety I was provided by two bodyguards whereas others were with one. I felt like a burden for a minute but then bitterly chuckled thinking "when I wasn't" my chain of thoughts were broken by namjoon appa gathering us to tell something.

I go and stand lowering my head as I was thinking about yesterday's incident I felt a bit uncomfortable but was feeling stares so I looked up and was met with 7 shocked pair of eyes. I fumbled over my steps and smiled a little feeling insecure about myself clearing my throat I said in a small voice "Ummm.......yes??..heh!!....w-what h-happened?" I was stuttering cuz they weren't diverting their gazes away from me, It felt like those times when those bastards would stare at my naked figure torturing me mentally.....i shaked those thoughts and again asked a bit normally "w-what happened?"

"You're looking gorgeous" a soft voice reached my ears immediately recognising it's yoongi's and heat rushed to my cheeks and heard shocked gasps and a chuckle followed with a clearing throat sound. I understood it was Jin eomma chuckling cuz he was standing just beside me but I didn't understood why everyone was shocked.....ohh why wouldn't they be shocked if someone is saying gorgeous to someone a trash like me, than why did jin eomma chuckled was he mocking me. My thoughts made me super sad i hunged my head low.

After clearing his throat yoongi again started by complimenting others too. I didn't understand why everyone was giving him glares and why was Jin eomma and namjoon appa smirking, i shrugged off those feelings and kept quite not interfering their bro moments and wasn't interested though. Cuz my mind was somewhere else today more like was on someone.

Today she was coming, yes I called her finally.

Author's pov:

Y/n's train of thoughts was cutoff by bangtans laughter she smiled seeing them laughing and finally after some time namjoon started talking "Today is our first fanmeeting in last five months-" he was cutoff by jungkook asking "fanmeeting?" "Yes fanmeeting in which we will personally accept their gifts and letters and will talk to them too, and if something happens like last time then y/n just go backstage as you have two bodyguards do not wait for anything okay and we will not open the gifts on stage as it may be dangerous so just take it and give it to manager after five minutes to not look rude in front of our fans and also be as much cooperative and free with eachother as possible and also if you don't want jin's pink sleeper on your ass then don't sulk or irritate our princess okay" after the threat the members said okay and y/n was smiling like an idiot after being referred as a princess. "Okay okay comeon, let's do this" and then they cheered and were ready to go on the stage.

The event started and the fans entered. The venue was now filled.

Soon an announcement was made for the event to start and to make a line the fans followed their orders and started to come.