Chapter 11

Author's pov:

"Soooo.......y/n you need to talk." Namjoon said as everyone was sitting in a circle excluding Sarang and chae ha. They were out on a walk in the park nearby. As for the event it ended hours ago and finally everyone was free and ready to discuss the topic that was eating their minds. Even though everyone was tensed and confused two people were scared for the truth to come out. It was none other than yoongi and y/n themselves. One was scared if y/n really was married and had a daughter and the other was scared of telling the real truth to everyone. They were both hearing their heartbeats in their ears clasping their hands together so tightly that their knuckles lost all their colours just like their almost same faces. "Is she really your daughter?" Finally the question was spilled and now it was turn for the answer which was more than hard for y/n. Where she was fighting hard between telling the truth or she should lie. She was in her inner turmoil when an answer without her knowledge left her mouth and also the colour on yoongi's already drained face drained more hearing the "yes" from y/n. Her eyes wide and yoongi's red from controlling tears. "But how" Jimin questioned. You quickly made up a story on your own. Don't wanna tell after seeing their expressions which were all shocked, confused and disappointed? You didn't know what was going through thier head but you were well aware of one person's feeling by their face and that was more of the reason for your lie. You saw how yoongi was on verge of crying and how pained and hurt his eyes showed when that yes slipped from your delicate trembling lips. Infact it was only him you were noticing through out the event and meeting and now in this discussion. You replied them sitting straight and in a stable soft voice "After we lost our parents I am her only guardian left and that's how she is my daughter and I am her father, mother, brother, sister, grandmother and grandfather and everything she wants in her life. She is my everything and I am her everything we are left with." Y/n stated while staring at nowhere not missing the now hopeful and relieved expression of yoongi with a little smile on his lips. "You don't have parents?" Taehyung asked you in worried tone. You shook your head as no and the next moment he captured you in a bone crushing hug in his long strong arms. Somewhere yoongi and jimin were jealous as he was hugging you so tightly. "Why didn't you tell us about it princess?" Hoseok said in a very delicate voice as if a bit loud and you'll break right there. "I don't know..........no one e-ever cared about it...so I thought......i-it wasn't..th..that.....i....impor-tant or.......valuable enough to remember....and talk about...it." y/n replied trying to control her tears from coming while going over rollercoaster of her feelings. It was so long that she doesn't even remember her father's face that clearly as of mother she never saw her personally. Everyone present there frowned finding it weird and very odd to listen her reply. "It's not wrong to remember the ones you love and infact they are your parents your family your beginning of life. It's okay, if it's not comfortable, but don't keep everything within you princess, you know right that we love you and respect you." Namjoon said in his soothing deep voice "And who said that no one cares? We care, I care, everyone in this room right here cares. We care for everything realated to you, concerned to you. Okay" seokjin said while caressing your hair and smiling lovingly. You sat their nodding and sniffling, trying to keep your tears in your eyes. You weren't allowed to cry. The caressing was making you remember those memories again. After remembering your parents the events started to again flash in your mind one by one in a fast pace making your breaths heavy and your forehead to sweat heavily, shutting your eyes closed you clenched your palms on you thighs shrinking yourself down making everyone concerned the voices and memories inside your head growing loud.

Y/n's pov:

"You worthless shit"
"Come here bitch"
"STRIP"
"You fucking slut"
"Who cares"
"Fucking do what you are asked to do"
"Throw her in basement."
"Starve bitch"
"How does it taste darling.....our cum on your tongue, on your face, all over your tiny naked body,  in your stomach as your lunch how does it feel."
"Ohh....fuck.......ahhh....yeah.......that's so fucking.....tight...and so.....good to ruin....ahhhhhhhhh...I like your hole princess.........let's go for a second round."
"Come here princess."

My eyes widened when pair of arms were around my body making me shiver and panic under their hold. That's when I heard that similar heartbeat but this time the speed wasn't calm it was a bit racing but slower than mine. But this time it wasn't only the heartbeat that was calming me it was also the humming and vibration of their chest that made me come to the real world back. The humming and patting made me relax and without knowing of it I was in my deep sleep in someone's comforting arms knowing its yoongi-ssi.

'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'

Word count: 918 words

Hope you liked this chapter.
Sorry for late updates will try to update faster and longer.
Thank you for reading......