chapter 1

Morning, all messed up apartment, a pigeon walking around inside the living room, passing by the packets of chips, soft drinks, looking around the place, until a loud scream was heard, the pigeon immediately flew away by the window with the half packet of chips inside the pigeon's mouth.

A man rushed out of a room, "YOU!!!, COME BACK AGAIN!!, AND I WILL--I WILL LOCK YOU INSIDE MY BASEMENT!!"The man yelled, he sighed, stretching his head, looking around the living room, "i don't have a basement"He mumbled, groaning, laying on the couch, closing his eyes, his alarm buzzed inside his room, "i hate you"He mumbled.

Standing up from the couch, walking inside his room, turning the alarm off, he rushed to the bathroom, walking out of it, with a towel wrapped around his waist, he glanced at himself in the mirror, his wet bangs, glistening doe eyes, pink plumpy mesmerizing orbs, his face screamed handsome.

"Why am i soo handsome?"He mumbled, running his hand through his hair, staring himself in the mirror, "oh jin how can you be this much handsome?, that's illegal"He questioned himself, pulling up breath taking poses, he wore his shirt, buttoning it up, getting ready, wearing his sleeveless blazer, getting ready to leave for work.

He got all dressed up, grabbing a toothbrush, brushing his teeth, walking to the balcony, inhaling and exhaling, he stood there, staring the people around, he rolled his eyes at them, being done with brushing, finally walking out of the apartment, "IF YOU DARE TO COME BACK AND STEAL MY THINGS, THEN YOU ARE DEAD!!"Seokjin yelled, slamming the door shut.

Searching the key of his apartment in his pocket, dropping bubble gums, air fresheners, and hair combs from his pocket, finally he found the key, locking the door, he again checked it if it's locked, and after making sure for some minutes, he walked out of there, "they said 'We WiLL gIvE you A rOom iN tHe hotel', but didn't gave me yet, i'm senior now, i deserve to get a free room"He mumbled, getting inside the cab.

The driver glanced back at him, seokjin looked at him back, "don't stare, else you will fall in love"Said seokjin, "what?"The driver asked, "just drop me in hotel coro, can't you see i work there, look at my ID"Seokjin smashed his ID on the driver's face, "i know s-sir"The driver said, jin placed his ID back in his pocket, staring outside the window.

The driver drove away to the hotel, seokjin stepped out of the car, slamming the door shut, "get out"Seokjin said, the driver rolled his eyes, droving away, seokjin turned to the building, where he works, hotel coro, which means 'expensive hotel', he fixed his tie, he walked in, the luxurious and the biggest hotel, a bag was immediately smashed on seokjin's face.

"GO AND GIVE THIS TO MRS KIM!!"Seokjin raised his head, finding his manager kim namjoon standing up, "I'M ELDER THEN YOU!!, YOU MANNERLESS!!"Seokjin yelled, "i'm elder in position"Namjoon replied, seokjin glared him, hugging the luggage, glancing at the lady beside him, smiling at him, a rich and full of manners lady.

He can only see these kind of ladies visiting this hotel, not a single young lady visits this place, seokjin huffed, walking into the elevator, the lady followed him behind, bidding goodbye to namjoon, namjoon showed her a thumbs up, the lady smiled at seokjin through the mirror of the elevator, seokjin fisted his palm, smiling back awkward, the elevator ding opened.

Seokjin rushed out of it, the lady ran after him, "HEY MY ROOM IS HERE!!"The lady yelled, seokjin hissed, stopping, walking back to the lady, "this is my room"The lady said, pointing at the door, opening it, walking in, seokjin walked after her, keeping the luggage on the floor, seokjin bowed, immediately running after it.

After the last time one of the old lady confessed her love for him, just after an hour of meeting, jin is always scared of any kind of these things, he ran into the corridor, "being handsome is a crime these days"Seokjin mumbled, rushing down into the lobby, witnessing tone of bodyguards entering inside, in black suit and goggles on.