chapter 20

"yeah oppa, i got a room in the hotel, don't worry, switch the lights off, pray to god and sleep, eomma and appa are going to be home till morning, don't be scared"Y/n said to hoseok through the phone, sitting up on the bed, with seokjin sitting up beside her, staring his face in the mirror, after talking for some minutes she hang up, "i should have left to hoseok oppa, he is being scared for no reason, and i'm telling you i'm not going to live here, just for tonight i'm sleeping here, because i know that you are scared"Said y/n.

She smirked at him, he gulped, placing the mirror on the drawer, "i'm not"Replied seokjin, "i know once you will be sure about the ghost, you will kick me out of here"Said y/n, he looked at her, "i would have but your debt is coming in between, so i can't do that"Said seokjin, she glared him, laying on the bed.

"I really feel weird sleeping with an old man beside me, if i snored then don't wake me up, and if you snored then i will slap straight your face"Y/n mumbled, he laid beside her, facing her, "don't you dare to touch my handsome face, slap my chest"Said seokjin, "you are self obsessed get some help"Y/n replied.

He shrugged his shoulders, "i only have my handsome self, so i should be proud on it"Seokjin replied back, she stared him in disbelief, "get used to this, you are going to hear this dialogue for the rest of your life, i'm happy atleast i will get a wife less beautiful then me"Seokjin mumbled, with closed eyes, she rolled her eyes, closing her eyes.

Felix was in about to fall asleep when the door of his room knocked, he groaned, walking to the door, opening it, "what do you want jungkook?"Asked felix, "i have something to tell you"Replied jungkook, felix hissed, "come tomorrow"Felix replied back, trying to close the door, but jungkook didn't let him, "it's something important"Jungkook requested.

Felix sighed, letting him in, jungkook sat up on the bed, felix stood infront of him, "what is it jungkook?"Asked felix, "you were with me that day when y/n got possessed by the ghost in 400th floor?"Jungkook asked, felix hummed, "do you remember how creepily she laughed out at that day?"Jungkook questioned again, felix stared jungkook confused.

"What are you trying to say?"Felix questioned back, "i mean, how did she got possessed when there isn't any ghost at first place?"Jungkook asked, felix's eyes slowly widened, as he have processed it, "breaking things, and annoying is something which human being could do, but that possessing thing?, don't you think there is something missing in it?"Jungkook questioned again.

Felix sat up beside jungkook, "so you are telling me that there is a ghost in actual?"Felix asked, gulping, jungkook stared felix, and he also gulped, y/n and seokjin were in deep sleep, when the lamp on the drawer turned off, and the chair swinged, seokjin's eyes fluttered, the windows opened, and the cold wind was hitting his face, he opened his eyes.

Rubbing his eyes, he looked at y/n, who is sleeping, his eyes stopped at the wide open window, he knitted his eyebrows, he turned to the lamp, trying to turn it on, but it couldn't be, his eyes stopped at the swinging chair, he gulped, he glanced back at her, she fluttered her eyes, changing her position, the swinging chair stopped, "y/n?"He called her out.

His palm made it's way towards her shoulder, he shooked her, looking backwards at the chair again and again, "stop scaring me"Said seokjin, panicking, suddenly the lights turned on, seokjin glanced at the switch, no one have pressed the switch, he stood up from the bed, immediately rushing out of the room.

He rushed out of the elevator, running into the electricity label's direction, he glanced at the switches, and there he noticed a figure running away from there, he immediately ran after the person, "WAIT!!"He ran after the person, now he is sure there is someone behind all of this.

He was just inches away to grip on that person and he grabbed him by his hoodie's hat, pulling him backwards, the person faced the ground, seokjin hovered on top of him, turning him around, pulling the hat off his face, seokjin's eyes widen, he stared the person in disbelief, as he have didn't accepted to see him, "jeong in?"Seokjin mumbled in disbelief.