chapter 7

Late night, raining, yoongi smirked, staring out of his room's window, he reloaded his gun, stretching his arms, opening the door, walking out of there, y/n, jungkook, both walked out of the elevator, in their causal clothes, y/n has a plastic bag in her hand, as they are here to give dinner to seokjin, they were about to knock on the door, when the door itself opened, seokjin rushed out of it.

Panting heavily, catching his breath, "th-there--"Seokjin shuttered, "there what?"Y/n asked, grabbing his both shoulders, "ther--"Seokjin again shuttered, "THERE WHAT???"Jungkook yelled, panicking, "is a cockroach"Seokjin mumbled, terrified, jungkook sighed, y/n pushed him away, "i thought it's something serious"Jungkook mumbled, walking in.

Seokjin hesitantly walked in, following them, "where?"Y/n asked, pulling out her slipper, seokjin gulped, "t-there do-d-down the b-b-bed"Seokjin shuttered, sweating, pointing at the bed, y/n sat up, peeking down the bed, seokjin screamed, hugging the window shade, jungkook sat up on the bed, waiting for y/n to finish her work, the cockroach appeared, y/n immediately killed it with her slipper.

Seokjin screamed, closing his eyes, y/n gave a high five to jungkook, Jungkook threw the dead body outside, y/n wore her slipper back, "YOU!!, STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!"Seokjin yelled at y/n, she smirked, rushing to him, he jumped on the bed, panicking, "I JUST TOOK A BATH STAY AWAY FROM ME, YOU ARE DIRTY!!"Seokjin yelled, jungkook laughed out, clapping his hands.

"Hyung you are scared of the cockroach when a girl isn't"Jungkook said, laughing, seokjin glared him, "if it was a ghost it would have been okay, BUT A COCKROACH, NOOO!!"Seokjin yelled, jumping off the bed, y/n stood infront of him, he jumped back on the bed, "SHUU, SHUU!!"Seokjin yelled, terrified.

She laughed out, sitting up on the bed, "we brought dinner for you"Said y/n, "GO AND TAKE A SHOWER, DON'T YOU DARE TO SIT ON MY BED!!"Seokjin yelled, covering himself with the blanket, hiding from y/n, "it was just a cockroach, you know in my house, my eomma would kill me if i didn't killed the cockroach, she says if they will escape then they will give eggs, if they will give eggs then there will be more cockroaches, our wardrobes and cupboards are full of them, but now i kill each of them, so now we don't have it, i even killed a flying cockroach with my hands"Y/n said.

She opened up the cup of ramyon, adding hot water, seokjin stared her in disbelief, panting heavily, eyes wide, "GET OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW, YOU ARE DIRTY, I DON'T WANT TO BE NEAR THIS GIRL, GET OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW!!, UGHHHH!!, SHE IS DISGUSTING!!"Seokjin yelled on top of his lungs, jumping off the bed, hugging the window shade, y/n opened up the ramyon, eating.

Both jungkook and y/n staring seokjin, eating the ramyon, "ASK THIS DIRTY GIRL TO GET OUT JUNGKOOK!!"Seokjin yelled, both of them giggled, "look at your face, you are literally crying"Said y/n, giggling, seokjin touched his cheek, finding tears, he sniffed, burying his face into the window shade, "have dinner hyung and we will go out"Jungkook said.

"W-where are y-you both going in the middle of the night?"Seokjin asked, both of them glanced at each other, "night club"Jungkook replied, both of them opened up their waistcoat's buttons, jungkook has a suit on, and y/n lime colored short, "your oppa wouldn't kill you now huh?"Seokjin asked, "oppa is asleep"Y/n replied, "and your eomma wouldn't spin you inside the washing machine now?"seokjin asked again.

"Eomma is out with her old friends"Replied y/n, "your appa wouldn't crucify you for going out with this jungkook?"Seokjin questioned, walking forward to her, "i never said he will crucify me"Y/n replied again, seokjin glared her, "i-i m-mean i said h-he will hang me on the f-fan, that's it"Y/n said, tugging strand of her hair behind her ear, nervous.

"Jungkook drop this mental back home"Seokjin ordered, both of them gasped, "why??"Y/n asked, standing up, "you don't know anything about those clubs, go back home and sleep"seokjin replied, standing inches away from her, "who are you to say that huh?!, i will go with this jungkook that's it!"Y/n replied back, hugging jungkook.

He hugged her back, seokjin separated both of them, "you are also not going there jungkook, go back to your home"Seokjin ordered jungkook, "we are going, let's go jungkook!"Y/n said, grabbing jungkook's wrist, dragging him out with her, seokjin sighed, closing his eyes, following them behind, "wait, ughh why my handsome self is running after them"He mumbled, following them behind.

They got into the elevator, seokjin did the same, y/n rolled her eyes, jungkook smiled nervously, "your oppa and appa are only strict when it comes on giving money but not now?, i won't let you to go!"Seokjin spoke up, y/n huffed out, crossing her arms, the elevator ding opened, she walked out of there, they followed her behind, he grabbed her wrist, turning her around.

"Then don't take money back from me--"Seokjin was cutted off by a loud scream, their eyes widen, "it's coming from that room"Jungkook said, pointing at the door infront, y/n twisted the door knob, finding it closed, "yeah it's mrs wang's room, yoongi oppa must be killing her"Said y/n, "then let's go"Jungkook said, walking away.

But seokjin stopped her, shooking his head at him, jungkook sighed, standing up on his previous position, suddenly there was a loud thud, "omo what is he doing with her?"Y/n mumbled, hiding behind seokjin, the door burst opened, revealing yoongi, and two other man grabbing mrs wang by her shoulders behind yoongi, she is completely fine.

"Oh!, y/n!"Said yoongi, she hid behind seokjin more, screaming, seokjin smacked her head, she shut her mouth, yoongi handed some papers to seokjin, "i'm leaving this country with this old lady for a while, keep them secure, i will come back to take it"Said yoongi, walking away, with mrs wang screaming behind and being dragged.

Yoongi disappeared from their sight, y/n yawned, "he is right, i should go and sleep"She mumbled, stretching her head, walking to the elevator, jungkook followed her behind, seokjin glanced down at the paper, "i don't have space on my wardrobe and this yoongi"Seokjin mumbled, groaning, getting into the elevator, pressing his floor's button.

He walked inside his room, keeping the paper into the drawer, he laid on the bed, "eww that y/n is dirty"He mumbled, sitting up, grabbing the leftover cups of ramyon, throwing them inside the dustbin, he sighed, "but atleast she will sleep now, i should do the same"He mumbled, closing his eyes, tugging himself inside the blanket.

Suddenly his blanket was pulled off, in the speed of light, he shot opened his eyes, glancing at the blanket on the floor, he cursed, standing up, benting down grabbing the blanket, "this room sucks, but atleast better then that pigeon apartment"He mumbled, laying on the bed, he groaned, finding his pillow on the floor.

He whinned, throwing the blanket away, pulling out the whole bed sheet, messing his hair, laying on the bed, crossing his arms, closing his eyes, he gasped when the pillow hitted his face, he shot opened his eyes, sitting up, "NOT MY HANDSOME FACE!!!"He yelled, standing up, turning the lights on.

Looking around the room, he whinned, banging his head slightly on the wall, laying straight on the wall, like some dead body, closing his eyes tightly, falling asleep on the floor.