chapter 2

Night, gloomy moon, chilly weather, dark sky, seokjin walked out of the hotel, getting off the duty "YEAH WAIT FOR ME!!!"Y/n yelled from behind him, "this maid"Seokjin mumbled groaning, she stood beside him, smiling, "even if you have took money from me, i still consider you as a human being"Y/n said, walking with him.

He counted the stars in the sky, ignoring her, "if we had a room in our hotel, it would have been eazy for us right?"Y/n asked, seokjin looked at her, his eyes slowly turning glossy, "d-don't talk ab-about room"Seokjin mumbled, they stopped walking, "don't worry one day we will get it"Y/n consoled, he hummed, resuming walking, "today i have swept twenty plus rooms, namjoon oppa looked proud on me, he will probably give me a room in there"Y/n mumbled.

She smiled on her own, "only his favorite employees could get that"Seokjin replied, walking staring straight, "so?, i can also be his favorite employee, i always start sweeping whenever he is infront of me, you don't know anything about politics"Y/n replied, "shut your mouth y/n, and leave me alone"Seokjin groaned, pushing her away.

She gasped, "why are you pushing a women?, should i call the cops?"Y/n asked, pulling out her phone, "yes call but the asylum for you"Seokjin replied, "are you telling me that i'm mentally ill?"Y/n asked, he hummed, nodding his head, "that's okay, a young women like me works as a maid in a hotel, with some lazy employees, because she never got a job, make fun of me, that's fine"Y/n mumbled, kicking the small rock from her feet.

He looked at her, "now why are you bringing that topic?"Seokjin asked, "instead of helping me and marrying me, you are borrowing money from me"Y/n mumbled, sniffing, "cry, shed river from your eyes, i'm not falling for this drama you are going to pull"Said seokjin, she looked at him, "are you even going to clear your debt?"Y/n asked, he shooked his head.

"And i'm not going to marry you, go and find some chef or sweeper to marry with, UGHHH being handsome is a crime these days"Seokjin said, she huffed, pushing him off, "you are not that handsome, and that was the deal between us, you will marry me!"Y/n said, he hissed, standing up, pushing her back, "what kind of shamelessness is this?"Seokjin asked.

She huffed, crossing her arms, "return my money or marry me"Y/n ordered, "so you are pulling this marriage act just to make you pay the money back right?"Seokjin asked, she nodded, "and i'm telling you, if you didn't paid me, then i'm going to scream and tell everyone that i'm your wife"Y/n replied, "money made you blind"Seokjin mumbled, shooking his head in disbelief, walking forward.

She followed him behind, "so when are you going to return my money?"Y/n asked, chasing him, he rolled his eyes, "don't follow me y/n and go away from me"Said seokjin, "yeah wait a bit, atleast listen to me"Y/n requested, he stopped, turning to her, "felix have throwed a mango party, it's just two streets away from here, could you join us?"Y/n asked out, "mango?, seriously?, in this weather?"Seokjin asked.

She hummed, nodding her head, he sighed, walking after her, she smiled, walking to where felix have called her, inside a restaurant, "mango in here?"Seokjin asked y/n, she hummed, grabbing his wrist, dragging him inside with her, making him sit up in between her and jeong in, jeong in immediately hugged seokjin, kissing his cheek, "Is he high on mango?"Seokjin asked, wiping out his cheek.

"No, i'm sober"Jeong in replied, sitting up straight, suddenly a piece of mango was forcefully pushed inside seokjin's mouth, making him choke, seokjin coughed out, "how's it?"Y/n asked, her eyes glistening, as she also has a piece of mango in her hand, he glared her, wiping out his mouth, "he is blessed that he doesn't even have words left, good job felix"Y/n said to felix.

Felix hummed proudly, fixing his hair, being proud on himself, "this is a big restaurant where rich people come to have dinner and you three are peeling off mangos and eating them in the middle?"Seokjin asked, they looked at him, with half mango inside their mouth, "actually felix sells mango in here for free, that's why they let us to do this"Y/n replied, "even if they wouldn't, we would have fought for what we deserve"Said felix.

Seokjin rolled his eyes, regretting, coming up with y/n in here, last time she pushed him inside a dark sea in the night that he was soaked from head to toe, and today these two feeding him mango forcefully, jeong in again extended a mango to seokjin, seokjin glared him, eating it up, y/n clapped her hands, enjoying, "i know i'm professional"Jeong in mumbled.

Seokjin sat in between them pissed, y/n grabbed a bite, extending it to seokjin, "i'm not a kid, i can also eat"Seokjin replied, eating on his own, "these mangos were born in summer but we are killing them in winter, aren't we legends?"Felix asked, three of them burst out laughing, expect seokjin.

"You are soo funny felix"Y/n replied, "doesn't feels like we are drinking alcohol and not eating mango?"Jeong in asked, "yeah i was also thinking the same, did you added something in the mango?"Y/n asked, felix shooked his head side to side, "no, they are just mangos"Felix replied, munching, "you don't need to get drunk to be like them"Seokjin said, bursting out laughing with his wiper laugh.

He pointed his index finger at y/n, laughing at her, she whinned, "he is also like drunk people"Said y/n, "yeah you look at your face"Jeong in said, "what my handsome face will do with that?"Seokjin asked, "you are soo handsome damn!"Jeong in mumbled, sitting up on his place, keeping quiet soo sudden, "he is drunk"Seokjin said, "he isn't, he is like that, don't doubt our pure boy"Y/n said to seokjin, "he doesn't drinks"Felix mumbled.

Seokjin continued eating mango, glancing outside the window, it's raining, and they are eating mango, the people are looking at them, and it doesn't even bother jeong in, felix, y/n a bit, he sighed, standing up, y/n looked at him, "where are you going?"Jeong in asked, "to home"Seokjin replied, "bye!!"Y/n, felix and jeong in, bid goodbye to him, he sighed walking out of there, slamming the door shut.