chapter 16

"So you mean there isn't any ghost in here?"Namjoon asked seokjin, as all of them are huddled up in the lobby, seokjin nodded his head, "yes i'm with him, there isn't any ghost"Y/n stood beside seokjin, only to get dragged immediately away by hoseok, "that means someone have locked the doors?"Jungkook asked, jimin walked to the door, he pulled out keys from his pocket, opening the door.

And it opened, all of them gasped, "THAT MEANS IT WAS LOCKED FROM KEY???"Namjoon yelled, "BUT THIS SEOKJIN SAID IT'S LOCKED UP BY A GHOST!!"Hoseok yelled, pointing at seokjin, he gulped, looking around the lobby, "so that soobout wasn't lying?"Felix asked, "no he wasn't lying, we have found it out"Replied y/n, "and how did you found it out?"Jeong in asked.

Y/n and seokjin glanced at each other, gulping, "i-i walked in with y/n inside that room, usually that ghost beats y/n but last night she didn't, because there is a human behind it"Seokjin replied, jeong in made 'O'mouth nodding his head, "and did you something from which you got the proof like kissing or something?"Eunwo stepped in between.

Hoseok gasped loudly, seokjin glared him, "NO!!!, NO OPPA WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!"Y/n yelled, "i wouldn't find necessary answering a fake priest"Seokjin replied, eunwo glared him, "look whatever you did, i'm happy that there isn't any ghost, because i can't get another job, they all call me a peeled off mango, DO I LOOK LIKE ONE HUH??"Felix yelled, sniffing, jungkook hugged him, patting his back.

"Now it's working hours, walk back to work, AND THOSE DOESN'T GOT ROOM IN HERE GET OUT OF THE HOTEL RIGHT NOW!!"Namjoon yelled, hoseok sighed, grabbing y/n's wrist, dragging her out of the hotel, seokjin tried to follow them, but a bag on his face, caused him to stumble back, "DELIVER IT ON ROOM NO 100 NOW!!"Namjoon ordered.

Seokjin groaned, walking to deliver the luggage, felix sat up on his place, grabbing files, beside him jeong in checking files, Jungkook whinned, "that ghost drama was soo good"Said jungkook, walking to the counter, standing there, namjoon and jimin also walked to their work, eunwo looked around, immediately hurriedly rushing to his room.

He grabbed his bag, grabbing his another hand bag, rushing out of the hotel, he ran out of there, screaming and yelling on top of his lungs, felix stared his disappearing figure, "weird jerk"Felix mumbled, "CANCELLED!!"He yelled at the lady, throwing her file, jackson walked out of the elevator, he hurriedly removed his goggles, handing it to his guards.

"Why i can see the door open?"Jackson asked his guard, "because the door is open sir"His guard replied, "but how?"Jackson questioned, he walked forward, looking around the buzy hotel, costumers are walking in, felix, jeong in, jungkook are buzy on working, everything is back to normal soo sudden.

"So this mango is a bell boy, i thought he is a sweeper"Said jackson, pointing at felix, seokjin walked out of the elevator, panting heavily, as he have just ran till here, jackson shot in the air with his gun, seokjin hissed with closed eyes, all of the people looked at him, some panicking, some tried to rush out of the hotel, "don't, stand here back"Jackson ordered the lady, who tried to run away.

She stood on her previous place, jackson looked around the lobby with a smile but that faded, "WHERE IS MY MANAGER SISTER???"He yelled, shooting on air again, namjoon rushed inside the lobby, "sir calm down, she left with her brother, she will be back"Said namjoon, jackson hummed, again looking around the lobby with a smile.

Seokjin mumbled some curses before secretly rushing out of the hotel, he looked around the road, catching a cab, he got into it, "MY APARTMENT!!"Seokjin yelled, the driver looked at him, "DO I LOOK LIKE YOUR UNCLE JUST TELL ME THE LOCATION!!"The driver yelled back, "yeah don't yell in your ugly voice"Said seokjin, he informed about his location.

The driver stopped infront of his apartment, he rushed out of it, rushing inside, hurriedly opening the door, he switched the lights on, he rushed to his fridge, opening it, he sighed in relief, "thank god everything is alright"He mumbled, closing his fridge, he jumped on the couch, closing his eyes.

Hoseok and y/n walked inside their house, their parents immediately stood up, "WHERE WERE YOU Y/N??"Their mother yelled, rushing to her hugging her, she broke the hug, "what happened why were you locked up inside your hotel?"Their mother asked, she sniffed, "nothing eomma, the lock of the door was jam, i was also with her"Said hoseok, "are you two okay?"Their father asked, they nodded their heads.

Yoongi who sat in china in the couch, he sipped the tea, enjoying the view of the nature, his phone started to ring, he picked it up, seoul bank, "hello?"Said yoongi through the phone, "hello min yoongi, someone is asking to pull out ten billion from your account"The bank Informed, yoongi hissed, "who is it?"Yoongi asked, the lady pulled the phone off her ear.

"Excuse me sir what's your name?"The lady asked eunwo, "cha eunwo"Eunwo replied, with a smile, "he is cha eunwo sir"The lady informed, yoongi choked on the tea, he stood up, "don't give him a single penny, i'm coming back!!"Yoongi said, the lady hummed, yoongi hang up.

Mrs wang walked in, placing cup of tea infront of yoongi, all dressed up as a maid, he looked at her, "the paper in hong kong are signed right?"Yoongi asked, she nodded her head, "now go and sweep the floor"Said yoongi, she stared him for few minutes before walking away, yoongi grabbed the cup of tea, sipping staring the view of the sea infront of his apartment in china.

Y/n walked around her room, biting her nails, with her phone in her hand, her phone started to ring, she immediately picked it up, "MY MONEY!!"Y/n yelled, seokjin hissed from the other side, "IT'S BEEN ONLY TWENTY MINUTES WE ARE OUT OF THE HOTEL STOP ANNOYING MY HANDSOME SELF!!"Seokjin yelled back, she whinned, sitting up on the bed.

"Did you found out who has the paper?"Y/n asked now being calm, "no, but if i found out, i'm not going to leave whoever it is"Seokjin replied, "now--"Y/n didn't even completed her sentence and he hang up, she cursed him glancing at his collar ID, seokjin rushed out of his apartment, locking the door, he sat up on his bicycle, droving to the hotel.

He have left the work incomplete, he throwed the bicycle away, rushing into the hotel, continuing working casually.