chapter 14

All of them sat up in the cafeteria, holding their heads, frustrated, "who could have stole it?"Jimin mumbled, "did someone stole your watch?"Jeong in asked jimin, "i can't understand why this peeled off mango left the door open"Said y/n, smacking felix's arm, "you said you got the paper among your report papers?"Seokjin asked, felix nodded his head.

Taehyung placed tray full of tea infront of them, they all looked up at him, "is it for free?"Jungkook asked, "$1 for asking that"Replied taehyung, namjoon hissed, "take them away, we don't need it"Said namjoon, taehyung nodded, grabbing the tray, walking, but his leg slipped, and he was on the floor, all of them looked up at taehyung with wide eyes, he stood up like nothing happened.

"Leave him and listen to me felix, who could have entered inside your room?"Jungkook asked, felix looked at him, "there wasn't anyone, i just ordered an ice cream and that's it"Felix replied, "Y'ALL SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN TO ME!!"All of them turned to the voice finding jackson with his guards.

They groaned, jackson played drum rolls from his mouth, his two guards walked forward, with guns in their hands, suddenly tones of guards moved aside, and the two guards shot on air, jackson clapped his hands, hugging the man, who is recently revealed, "WELCOME IN MY HOTEL!!"Jackson yelled, the man pushed him aside, rolling his eyes.

Y/n stood up, rushing to jackson, "are you okay?"She asked him, he nodded, showing her a thumbs up, standing up, rushing back to the man, "HE IS SOOBIN THE GHOST HUNTER!!"Jackson introduced, "HOW DID HE ENTERED INSIDE???"Jungkook asked, "I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT HE IS A GHOST HUNTER!!"Jackson replied, winking.

Seokjin rushed to the guy, grabbing his collar, "HOW DID YOU ENTERED INSIDE?!"Seokjin yelled, shooking him harshly, "the back door of the hotel is wide open"Soobin replied, seokjin let go of his collar, "YEAH THAT SWIMMING POOL DOOR IS OPEN"Namjoon yelled, "WHY I DIDN'T REALIZED IT"Jimin yelled, seokjin groaned, "Y'ALL ARE SOO STUPID!!"Felix yelled.

"Is the ghost dumb, how she didn't closed that door?"Y/n mumbled, "now this Sob in will end her"Jeong in said, rushing to soobin, hugging him, soobin pushed him off,"where is the ghost?"Soobin asked, "he himself looks like a ghost"Felix mumbled to y/n, she hummed, staring soobin, "we even have your brother"Jeong in said to soobin, "yeonjun?"Soobin asked, "he is yoonjin but he said he is eunwin"Jeong in mumbled, confused.

Jackson's guards dragged him away, "now go and see is there any ghost in here"Jackson ordered soobin, "don't order me"Said soobin, rolling his eyes, walking out of there, as soon he stepped out, eunwo stepped in, sipping an orange juice, looking around happily, sitting up happily on the chair.

Everyone stared him, "KICK THIS FAKE PRIEST OUT OF HERE!!"Felix yelled, eunwo scoffed, rolling his eyes, y/n's eyes caught seokjin walking out of there, she immediately rushed after him, "HEY STOP!!"Y/n yelled, seokjin ran even more faster into the elevator, she rushed into another elevator, seokjin pressed the ghost floor's button, and so does y/n, seokjin stepped out, and after few seconds, she stepped out.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE!?!"Seokjin yelled at her, "I SHOULD ASK YOU THAT!!"Y/n yelled, seokjin hissed, "if you will go inside that ghost room you will die and IF YOU DIED THEN HOW AM I GOING TO GET MY MONEY BACK HUH??!"She yelled on top of her lungs, "I'M NOT GOING TO DIE BECAUSE THAT GHOST HUNTER IS THERE ALREADY!!"Seokjin replied.

"I SWEAR TO GOD SEOKJIN IF YOU DIED THEN I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!"Y/n yelled, "I'm not going to die, because if i did then this world's handsomeness will be less!!"Seokjin replied, she thought for a while, before letting go of his wrist, seokjin immediately rushed inside the room, finding soobin already walking around the room.

His eyes closed, arms crossed, seokjin stared him, he sighed, seokjin closed his eyes, rubbing his temples, again opening his eyes, a scream left his mouth when he found soobin, staring him already, "YEAH YOU SCARED ME!!"Seokjin yelled, "this room isn't haunted why did you wasted my time like that?"Soobin asked, seokjin knitted his eyebrows.

"Isn't haunted?"Seokjin asked, soobin hummed, "not every hotel is haunted"Said soobin, walking out of there, seokjin looked around the room, before walking out, y/n stood up from the floor, soobin glanced at her, "thank god you are out mr sob i thought you are going to die--"Soobin shushed her, "soobin never dies"Soobin mumbled, y/n gulped, nodding her head.

He walked away, she rushed to seokjin, hiding behind him, "what did he said?"Y/n asked, "this room isn't haunted"Replied seokjin, she knitted her eyebrows, "what do you mean?"Y/n asked back, "he said it isn't haunted and we wasted his time"Seokjin mumbled, staring soobin's disappearing figure, "there isn't any ghost, that's why we are still alive?"Y/n asked, seokjin hummed.

"There is someone behind all of this"Seokjin mumbled, y/n hummed, "SO YOU MEAN I'M NOT A PRIEST HUH!?!"Eunwo yelled at jeong in, "YES YOU ARE NOT!!"Jeong in yelled back, "calm down calm down"Felix dragged jeong in away from where eunwo sat in the cafeteria, "i hope that sob have catched the ghost till now"Jackson mumbled.

Soobin walked in, all of them stood up from their chairs, soobin grabbed his bag, walking out immediately, all of them glanced at each other, "RUDE JERK!!"Eunwo yelled, "h-how he didn't talked with me?"Jackson mumbled, his guards patted his back, he sniffed, sitting up on the chair, "HE IS FAKE, DID YOU SEE HIS EYES THEY WERE SOO BIG?"Felix yelled, jungkook hummed, agreeing.

"AND DID YOU SEE HIS HAIR IT LOOKED LIKE HE DIDN'T TOOK A SHOWER FROM A VERY LONG TIME!!"jeong in yelled, "$10 EXTRA FOR BACK BITING PEOPLE!!"Taehyung yelled, "I'm telling you, i have seen him in my priest academy, he never ever passed in one subject, how did he ended up being a ghost hunter?"Said eunwo, "AFTER TWENTY YEARS I AGREE WITH HIM!"Felix yelled, agreeing.

"Yeah i also agree!"Said jeong in, "wasn't he fake for you few minutes before?"Jimin asked jeong in, he shrugged his shoulders, rushing to eunwo hugging him, "if here was a ghost then he must have throwed her out"Said namjoon, all of them hummed, agreeing with namjoon, "but he doesn't even know anything about hunting"Said eunwo, "YEAH HE IS RIGHT!!"Jungkook yelled.

"I'm with him, there must be a ghost, that frog wanna kill us"Said felix, walking to eunwo's side, "so now you are going to find that person who is after all of this?"Y/n asked, "maybe that person is doing all of this for the paper, if i found him then i'm going to find the paper also"Replied seokjin, she hummed, nodding.