chapter 15

Seokjin walked around the corridor, infront of 400th room, while y/n sat up on the floor infront of him, as they are here to find the person after all of this, she munched almond, she whistled, calling seokjin, he turned to her, she extended her palm with full of almonds in it, he rolled his eyes, "you should eat it, i'm no more needed"Said seokjin, she mumbled an okay, continuing eating.

He sighed, walking around, the elevator ding opened, felix with eunwo rushed out, "in case she will get possessed i have the priest with me"Said felix, eunwo passed them a smile, "this priest is fake"Said seokjin, "no you don't know what he can do, he literally paid for my bill, i love him soo much"Felix replied.

Y/n stood up, "HE PAID FOR YOU?!!"She yelled, felix nodded his head, she rushed to him, "then pay for me too, i have $200 debt"Said y/n, standing infront of eunwo, "do i look like your father?, why should i pay for you?"Eunwo replied, "BUT YOU ARE MY FATHER!!"She yelled, eunwo looked away from her, "go and die i'm not paying for anyone"Said eunwo, crossing his arms.

"This ugly handsome man isn't giving my money back, atleast kill him"She said, pointing at seokjin, "WAEE I'M NOT UGLY!!!"Seokjin yelled, felix suddenly gasped, tapping y/n's shoulders, she looked at where he is looking, finding her brother hoseok standing, she screamed, hiding behind felix, hoseok immediately rushed to her.

He gripped on her ear, she hissed, "YOU ARE GIVING DEBTS TO GUYS NOW HUH??!, LET ME GET OUT OF THIS HOTEL THEN I WILL TELL APPA ABOUT YOUR DOINGS!!"Hoseok yelled, dragging her to the elevator, eunwo and felix chuckled, laughing at her, hoseok pushed her inside the elevator, glaring seokjin, walking after her, the elevator closed, seokjin hissed.

"Now they will ask for money together"Seokjin mumbled, he looked at eunwo and felix, he whinned, leaning on the wall, felix and eunwo looked at each other, "he is lying there is a big ghost, let's go to our rooms"Said eunwo, felix screamed, rushing into the elevator, eunwo followed him behind.

Hoseok throwed her inside the room, "THANK GOD THAT GHOST CLOSED THE DOORS NOW I HAVE SEEN YOUR TRUE COLORS!!"Hoseok yelled, she sniffed, standing up, "I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING BEHIND YOUR BACK!!"She yelled back, "YEAH GIVING MONEY TO SEOKJIN HYUNG!?, WHAT WAS THAT THEN?!?"Hoseok asked, "He asked me for money in holy way"Y/n said.

"Can't you remember how appa beat you up last time when he saw you in a convince store with a guy ten years younger then you?"Hoseok asked, walking forward to her, she gulped, "now if he saw you with that big, tall, handsome guy, he will hang you on the fan"Said hoseok, she hitted the wall, "MY SISTER MANAGER!!!"They turned to the voice.

Finding jackson with his guards, pointing the gun at hoseok, she immediately rushed to him, hiding behind him, "why are you yelling at my family manager?"Jackson asked, hoseok sighed with closed eyes, "she is my sister, so get out of here"Replied hoseok, walking forward, Jackson turned to her.

"He is asking me to get out, what should i do?"Jackson asked y/n, she slapped his shoulder, "shook your head and say you won't go"Y/n whispered into his ear, he nodded, shooking his head, "i won't go because i'm the owner of this hotel"Said jackson, he turned to her, "look i have added my hotel, i looked cool right?"He asked her.

She nodded her head, showing him a thumbs up, he hummed happily, turning to hoseok, "i look cool"Said jackson to hoseok, he slapped his own forehead, turning to y/n, "what should i say now?"Jackson asked, "SHUT UP AND GET OUT OF HERE!!"Hoseok yelled, jackson immediately bowed, rushing out of there, she whinned, trying to follow him behind.

But hoseok's grip into her hair stopped her, he dragged her back to her old position, she sniffed staying still, "why did you gave money to him?"Asked hoseok, "because of his sick mother, he needed money for her, that's why i helped him, do you think i did something wrong doing that?"Y/n asked, hoseok blinked his eyes.

"You did great"Said hoseok, "i know oppa, i have never interacted with a guy, felix is under eighteen and so does jeong in, i never did something behind your back, w-why are yo-you blaming me like that?"Her voice cracked, she sniffed, her eyes glossy, hoseok's eyes softened, "i'm sorry"He apologized.

She hummed, "i forgive you oppa"Replied y/n, he hugged her, she hugged him back, they broke the hug, "i'm sorry, you can go back to what you were doing"Said hoseok, she nodded her head with a smile before rushing out of the room, "my brave sister"Hoseok mumbled, wiping his own tears.

She rushed out of the elevator, finding no one into the ghost floor, she knitted her eyebrows, "are they inside this room?"She mumbled, walking infront of 400th room, her shaky hands gripping on the door knob, twisting it, but before she could open it, a hand gripped on her wrist, pulling her inside, immediately and quickly.

She was immediately pinned on the wall, she screamed loudly, slapping the person who is pinning her on the wall again and again, once she received a slap on her forehead, she stopped, recognizing the person from the slap, she looked up at seokjin, "this is you, UGH YOU SCARED ME!!"She yelled, he shushed her, "i have heard a sound"Seokjin mumbled.

She gasped with wide eyes, "i wanna make sure if it's a ghost or not"Seokjin mumbled again, "a-and h-how are y-you going to make sure?"Y/n asked, "just remember your face pisses me off, i only answer you because i have took money from you, you are nothing to me"Replied seokjin, she pouted, "i know that, why are you saying it??"She asked, "because i'm going to do something which you don't deserve a bit"Seokjin replied.

"Yeah leave me, why are you dragging me in, go and find the ghost on your own"Said y/n, "i can only find the ghost with you y/n"Said seokjin, she knitted her eyebrows, confused, "if the ghost is jealous of you then i can only do it"Seokjin mumbled, he walked backwards from her, he jumped around, pulling his own hair, walking back to her.

"I guess you are out of your mind"Y/n said, staring his face, he exhaled a sharp breath, leaning in to her face, she gulped, "if one of us died then my all leftover money is your oppa's"Seokjin mumbled, slowly smoothly cupping her cheeks, pressing his lips on her, gently kissing her lips, she gasped, with wide eyes, trying to push him away.

He gripped tightly on her waist, pulling her more closer, moving his lips slowly and smoothly, she attempted on pushing him away, while he kissed her with closed eyes, dark room, windows wide open, the breeze making her shiver, her eyes got glossy on each passing second, she ran out of breath, shivers ran down her spine, by his touch into her waist.

He parted from her, she stared into his eyes with her glossy one, immediately hardly slapping his face, his face turned the other side, she gulped, "NOT ONLY MY MONEY YOU ALSO STOLE MY FIRST KISS!"She yelled, he looked at her, "the kiss ended that means there isn't any ghost in here, it was all an act"Said seokjin, she stared him in disbelief.

"You are soo shameless"She said, "a handsome shameless you mean?"Seokjin replied, "you have just used me to know if there is a ghost or not, don't you think you are dying for money?"Y/n asked, "what do you mean?, it's your money also, if i will get that paper then i will throw your debt into your face"Replied seokjin, she whinned, "you are soo GREEDY!!"She yelled at him.

And was about to walk away, but he pulled her back, "you are making me do all of this, if you wouldn't ask for your debt then i would not act like that"He mumbled, "i will take my money from you at any cost"She replied, he rolled his eyes, "and now i'm going to tell hoseok oppa to annoy you for the money, you are no one to kiss a girl forcefully just to know about a ghost"Said y/n.

"Didn't you said we are going to get married?"Seokjin asked, she looked at him with wide eyes, "t-that wa-was just an act to take my money back"Y/n replied, "then this is my act to not give money back"Seokjin replied back, passing her a smile, she stared him in disbelief, before pushing him away and walking out of the room, he followed her behind.