chapter 5

Seokjin P.O.V

I walked inside the hotel, with a bread inside my mouth, i choked on it, what's up with them today?, y/n with goggles on, felix with the same goggles, and jungkook jeong in too, they sat on the couch infront, reading out news paper, no they ain't reading news, they are getting news, i know them, felix noticed me, he whistled and all of them looked up.

They rushed to me, i ran backwards, no, i have a handsome reputation i won't be standing with them, they walked behind me, and i walked forward, i rushed to the stairs, they did the same, they are scaring me, specially felix's goggles they are bigger then his whole face, last time when they wore it was when they sent an old lady into hospital it was unintentionally and they were released from prison.

But this time it looks more serious, "HEY WAIT SEOKJIN HYUNG!!"Jungkook yelled, i fastened my pace more, they did the same, "I DON'T KNOW ANYONE OF YOU!!"I yelled back, running, they ran after me, as they were more then two, they caught me, felix hugged my waist from behind, "this expensive hotel deserves a handsome costumer like you"Said jeong in, who just jumped infront of me.

I shooked my head, "you are soo handsome i love you"Felix mumbled, hugging my waist from behind, jungkook hugged me from forward, y/n stared us, clapping her hands happily, "you deserve the whole world hyung, you don't deserve to be in depths, you are the most handsome man, we love you soo much"Said jeong in, why so sudden?.

"I love you"Felix mumbled again and again, "that's why we bought a room for you in here"Said y/n, all of them leaned on the wall, posing like some model, with their goggles on, "m-me?"I asked, they hummed, i couldn't believe it, "a-are you ta-talking to me?"I asked again, they nodded, "let's go to your room hyung"Jungkook dragged me inside the elevator, with all of them behind me.

It took a long time to reach there, where in the world is this place, there is only one room, felix opened the door, jeong in cleaned out the floor with his bare hands, y/n played drum rolls from her mouth, while jungkook was grabbing me by my shoulders, like the bride's mother does, when she walks down the aisle, they made me walk inside.

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!!"Felix yelled, hugging me, jungkook pushed him away, "this is your home hyung!"Said jungkook, wow, they bought this expensive room for me, they are the best, i hugged jungkook immediately, "thank you, thank you soo much"I mumbled, "take care of my mother hyung"Said jeong in, i looked at him, where is his mother?.

"Leave him, and listen to me, i have cleaned this room"Y/n stepped in between, "but wasn't this room already clean?"I asked, jungkook pushed her away, "she always lies, leave her"Said jungkook, "now live here hyung, as a birthday gift from us"Jungkook said, "but my birthday is after nine months?"I asked.

"Yeah, you were born after nine months i forgot, but this day aunty found out that she is pregnant with you!, so it's a blessed day"Jeong in stepped in between, they are for real something, y/n rushed to the window, opening it, "look at this beautiful view, i can even see the angels"Y/n said, did she forgot about her money?, "yeah it's soo beautiful!!"Felix mumbled, walking to the window.

He opened it out, trying to jump from it, jungkook rushed to him, pushing him off from the window, they passed me a smile, i rolled my eyes, what is happening?, why was felix attending suicide soo sudden, jungkook dragged felix out of the room, i looked around the room, it's the biggest and the luxurious one, how did they managed to buy this, suddenly there was felix's scream, jeong in immediately rushed out to him.

I looked at y/n, she isn't wearing her dress today?, why she is in her pajamas in working hours, she passed me a smile, walking to me, standing infront of me, "now give my money back to me okay?"She said, "yeah yeah i will throw it back at your face"I replied, she waved goodbye at me, before walking out of the room, but there isn't any key?, yeah the whole floor is mine.

I laid on the bed, "heaven"I mumbled, my phone started to ring, i picked it up without glancing at the caller ID, "DO YOU WANNA DIE!?!, WHERE ARE YOU???, COME OR ELSE THIS LADY WILL DIE WITH HER LUGGAGE"Namjoon yelled, hanging up at my face, i groaned, standing up, walking out of the room.

End of P.O.V

Y/n and felix with jungkook and jeong in, were evesdropping on seokjin's door, suddenly the door opened and all of them were on the floor, seokjin looked at them with wide eyes, they stood up, pretending nothing happened, walking away, seokjin huffed, rushing inside the elevator, "oh god did he got to know about my mother?"Jeong in asked.

"No, namjoon hyung called him, if he got to know about anything, he would have shouted at us, but he didn't, he probably left to work"Jungkook replied, they hummed, "we should also go to our work, and y/n remember you are sick today"Felix said, rushing inside the elevator, with y/n, jungkook, and jeong in following him behind.

Seokjin sat on his usual place, attending calls from costumers, jungkook delivered the luggage, "cancel-"Felix was cutted off by namjoon's slap on his head, "WHY ARE YOU CANCELLING THE WHOLE WORLD!?!?!"Namjoon yelled, "you gave me this job, so don't interfere and let me do my work"Felix replied, "you are cancelled"Felix said to the lady.

She sighed, grabbing the file walking away, namjoon shot him a glare, turning around to walk away, only to bump into someone, "WHY ARE YOU HERE WHEN I HAVE ASKED YOU OUT TO CLEAN 203TH ROOM!!!, AND WHERE IS YOUR UNIFORM?!"Namjoon yelled at y/n, she bowed, "i'm sorry sir, i will clean it, even when i'm sick"Y/n replied, rushing away, namjoon sighed heavily, "no one knows how to work"He mumbled walking away.

Mrs wang stood up from the chair in cafeteria, her guards surrounding her, her phone started to ring inside the guard's pocket, he picked it up, keeping it on her ear, "hello"Mrs wang spoke through the phone, "hello mama"She smiled widely, hearing another person's voice, "Jackson my son, when are you coming?"She asked, "just three or four days, i will be there in hotel joro right?"Jackson asked, "it's choro, and be quick"Mrs wang replied.

Yoongi who sat two seats behind her, recorded her video, talking on the phone, like some professional, "why are you recording the person you are just going to kill?"Taehyung asked, standing on top of yoongi, he looked at him, "mind your own business, or else i will kill you instead"Yoongi replied, taehyung hummed, "$2 dollar is your bill"Taehyung announced, "$2 dollar for what??!, i didn't even eat anything?"Yoongi asked.

"You just inhaled the air from our air conditioner"Replied taehyung, pointing at the air conditioner, yoongi glanced at the air conditioner, pulling out his gun, shooting it, "now there isn't any"Yoongi replied back, taehyung nodded, walking away, mrs wang's eyes widen, she hid down the table, along with her guards, people around scared.

Yoongi stood up, walking out of the cafeteria, "w-who was he?"Mrs wang mumbled, scared, taehyung sat on his place, erasing yoongi's name from the list, continuing working, unbothered.