Chapter 4 Enter Agent 4

Author's Note: Raise your hand if Sentinel Prime (Either one) is a massive, slag eating scrap face! I know he is. Anyways back to the Chapter!

-The next day, 11:30 AM-

Marie and Toby had breakfast together, afterwards, Marie brought Toby to a hidden bunker that was underneath the outpost, it had a separate shooting room with an arsenal of weapons an agent can dream of using, a gym loaded with training equipment, a surveillance room, and finally, a briefing room with large map of the canyon.

Toby: "So this is where all the operations work here? Quaint." He complimented.

Marie: "Well, it doesn't look like much, but it's all we got for now. Unlike to the Octarian creeps who have a whole army at their disposal." She retorted crossing her arms.

Toby: "Well that sounds fun..." Marie looked at him with a hopeful look on her face.

Marie: "Ok big guy, Before we get started on this rescue mission, I just want to see how ready you are for combat."

Toby: "You do?" He looked at her with a curious look.

Marie: "Well of course, you're officially going to be a new member of the new Squidbeak Splatoon!" She gave him a serious look. "And since my grandfather is not around at the moment, it's my job to see how much you're ready to take on those octo-creeps; Provided that you're going to need some training along the way. So come on, follow me."

Toby followed her to the men's changing room where she gave him his own Agent's uniform and left out of the room, but after changing his clothes, he looked at himself in the mirror, he observed his own appearance and pondered how the mission will run and conclude at the end.

-Marie's point of view-

Marie leaned herself to the wall next to the entrance patiently waiting for her agent to walk out, she was also thinking about how this mission would run smoothly.

Marie: (I wonder what's taking him so long? I hope I picked right size for him. Oh Callie, please be okay when we get there in time.)

She heard the doorknob clicking from the entrance, she turned to her left and saw Toby walked out and that the uniform fits rather snuggly on him.

Marie: "Heh. Look at you, fits like a glove." Marie complimented the new agent. "Now that you're in your uniform, i'm gonna need to know your name, age, and background first before we begin your test run." She brought out her note pad and a pencil and readied herself for documentation.

Toby: (WHAT?!?!) His eye widened.

Marie: "What's wrong? You look like you've seen a monster or something."

Toby: "N-No! No! M-My name is...Toby..." He lied, he had to think of something quick.

Marie: (Toby, huh? You don't sound too sure about that.) Marie shrugged the thought off. "Ok, what about age and height?"

Toby: (I have no problem telling her my real age or height.) "25 and eight ft

Marie: "..." She looked at him and considered his height, then she continued writing down. "25 years old...And background?"

Toby: "I was a...a rookie! To a...team of splatfest players. But then...we broke off bitterly and we never spoke ever since."

Marie: "Hmmm..." She suspiciously narrowed her eyes and wrote down every word and ripped the paper off the notepad. "Alright then, one last thing, I'm going to need to take a picture of you."

Toby: "Why do you need a picture of me?" Marie looked up at him.

Marie: "Because every agent here has to take a picture of themselves for the sake of information, classified information mind you. Let's go."

They went to take his picture, next, they outside to a shooting range, it was riddled with various kinds of target signs, Marie gave him his own hero shot so he can shoot the targets.

Marie: "Ok, here's your weapon for today." She went behind a set of walls with an ink-proof glass window where she can watched him attack the dummies. "Alright, show me what you got. Break the targets!"

The targets began to move, Toby watched as he calmly breathed deeply and collected himself.

Toby: (Ok, I can not let her see my secret, just deep breath, and, NOW!) He engaged the targets.

*Ka-Splat!*

From one dummy to another.

*Splat!*

*Splat!*

He did not miss with his hero shot, he dashed, rolled over, he jumped over one obstacle to the next, he was fast, he shot down every target in sight!

Toby: *Growls*

*Splat!*

*Splat!*

*Ka-Splat!*

There some targets that were moving at a faster pace, and Toby carefully concentrated on those targets and took them out efficiently.

Marie: "How the-??" (He's so fast! Where did he learn how to attack like that??) Much to Marie's surprise, she saw how Toby took out every target dummies in sight less then 15 seconds, she was at a loss for words.

She walked out of the wall with her jaw dropped, but she made a small smile afterwards, knowing that Callie and the zapfish are just within arm's reach.

Marie: "Toby....What the heck was that?!" She exclaimed excitedly. "Where did you learned to move that fast?! Gramps and the others would be proud to have you here!!" She was so bewildered, but overall ecstatic.

Toby: "I have nothing to say of that matter...Maybe, it's part of my capacity?"

Marie: "Well, secret or not, You aced it, Toby! I can definitely see that the look on that stupid Octavio's face when he sees you saving Callie and the great Zapfish!"

She was happy enough to make her iconic smirk, but Toby's face darkened with dismay at a very thought that crossed his mind.

Toby: (I cannot afford to stay with them, I don't want them to learn anything more about me, I have to get this mission out of the way fast so I can leave them. After all that happened, I deserved to be forgotten.) Marie noticed the change of attitude on his face.

Marie: "Hey, you ok there big guy?" She raised an eyebrow at him.

Toby: "Huh? Y-yeah...Glad to hear what you think of me!" He lied again with a fake grin on his face. "So where do we begin?"

Marie: "Meet me at the briefing room at 2:10 Pm. Don't be late, Agent Four." Toby and Marie went their ways into the outpost, and readied themselves for the rescue mission.