Marie's Diary / Agent 4 Fact-O-Pedia (Post Sector 2)

Log 2

Dear Diary,

Toby did it again! Two sectors down and 3 more sectors to go! Sheldon came with some extra weapons and equipment; and Toby used them impressively well, only he doesn't like the Hero dualies or the Hero brella-shot, which is understandable (I would personally use the Brella-shot if I had to use a different weapon other than my trusty Charger).

If the other agents were here, we would be saving Callie and the rest of the zapfish faster than you can say "Stay Fresh"! However, something happened earlier today. Samantha was at the last kettle of Sector 2, she maliciously mocked at us about Callie rotting in captivity. I was so hurt hearing those words, I couldn't hold back my tears, I cried in front of Toby and Sheldon. Then suddenly, Toby charged in and showed no mercy to that Octoling. Samantha is DJ Octavio's prized super soldier and captain of the Elite Octo-Soldiers! And Agent 4 just destroyed her like an inkzooka! (His smack talk is what impresses me the most!)

When he came back, his hair was red instead of blue and he had a scary angry face, I've never seen him angry before and that frightened me, and strangely at the same time, he looked so cool with red hair. Another weird thing about Toby is that when I praised him saying that he was on fire, and he just silently stood there like a statue. All I did was give him my admiration and he just froze. I'm worried that something related to fire had happen to him, but I can't really do anything much without being too nosy.

I think he's not as destructive as he seems, I want to thank him somehow for what he's done so far. I can gradually trust him as a person more than him being an agent. I trust him enough to help me along with the other agents to bring Callie and the rest of the zapfish back; Oh, I miss her so much, I just hope that she's more alive than dead. Please be okay Callie.

-

Marie closed her diary and placed it under her bed and slept peacefully for the night; she hoped that tomorrow's day off with Agent 4 will be a pleasant day for her and Toby.