Marie's Diary / Agent 4 Fact-O-Pedia (Post Sector 1)

Log 1

5/17/17

Dear Diary, Everything was wild recently!

Just yesterday, I had to go out in Inkopolis to find help, and then I recruited a new agent called Toby (otherwise known as Agent 4). He made a promise that he will help me bring back the zapfish and my dear cousin Callie from the octarians.

His combat performance is scary fast and admirable, both in training and going through those octo-slobs like they're nothing but bowling pins in one strike! The best part is that he brought back all the zapfish from sector 1 in one day! I'm so happy! I can't wait to show Gramps and the others so they can see him in action!

But...The weird part about him is that when I asked for his name, he looked scared, hesitant and unsure. Additionally, not only is he super athletic and well-grounded in combat, but at some point, he pauses and stays quiet for a solid minute or two and denies what the issue was every time I ask.

There's definitely something about Agent 4 that I don't understand yet; and I want to know more about him! But at the same time, I don't want to lose him, he's already my hero and I'm too invested in him for this mission. I invited him to have a day off with me, and he agreed thankfully. So starting tomorrow, we can hang out at the outpost or maybe at Inkopolis square, if they have their back up Zapfish started that is.
—————————————————————————

Marie wrote all that happened today, she closed her book and placed it underneath her bed and went to bed, hoping that tomorrow's day off will be beneficial for her and Agent 4 altogether.