Chapter 7 Day off

Meanwhile at Sector 5

DJ Octavio: "Is every weapon ready Samantha?"

Samantha: "Yes sir, every weapon is fully equipped and powered up by the zapfish."

DJ Octavio: "Excellent, dawg. Tomorrow, we will take over Inkopolis and crush these Inklings. I cannot wait to see the look on Craig's face when-"

Suddenly the door was slammed open by a panicking Octoling.

Male Octoling 1: "Sir! Sir! We lost our latest Weapons to an intruder!"

DJ Octavio and Samantha looked at the octoling all bewildered.

DJ Octavio: "WHAT?! ALREADY?? SHOW ME THE INTRUDER!!"

They went to the surveillance room in their base, the recorded footage showed the giant oven being destroyed by Agent 4, DJ Octavio couldn't believe his own leafy green eyes.

DJ Octavio: "Inkonceivable!" He slammed his tentacle on the table. "We already lost one of our weapons to that blasted Craig's agents! Are there any other Zapfish left?!"

Male Octoling: "Sector 1 lost all four zapfish in a single day, Sir!" The Male Octoling looked at DJ Octavio scared.

Samantha: "A single day?? But that's impossible, one single inkling cannot just plow through sector 1 that fast! Are there any octos left in sector 1?"

Male octoling: "None, Mam! Every zone in Sector 1 is empty!"

DJ Octavio: "..." (Who in the mariana's trench is this inkling?!) He and Samantha were stumped, impressed and intimidated by how sector 1 was already cleared out. "Samantha!"

Samantha: "Y-Yes sir?" She stood straight before the warlord.

DJ Octavio: "Ready your soldiers at Sector 2, and keep the zapfish from this agent at all costs! And have your best soldiers with you!" There was a problem however.

Samantha: "But sir, Oscar, Lexie, and Danny haven't returned from the octo-valley for a week!" She firmly stated to her superior. "No one has heard from them since the report about Craig and his other pair of agents scouting the valley."

DJ Octavio: "Than by all means Samantha, go and alert every available octarian forces in every sector! Tell them to double the troops! Double the bombers! Double everything! Have every weapon assisted by our troops and ready to confront this inkling!"

Samantha: "Even the Octo-Strikers Sir??"

DJ Octavio: "NO SAMANTHA! GO! AND DO AS I SAY!" He yelled at his loyal elite captain as she ran out of the surveillance room. The giant octopus was fuming, his green eyes were bloodshot. "Whoever this new recruit of Craig is, I'll have his head on a silver platter along with every other agent in his ranks! I will not lose this war again!" He curled up his tentacle limbs and narrowed his eyes in seething anger.

-The next day, 4:00 PM-

Marie and Toby just came back from Inkopolis Square after getting some takeout from Sean's food stand. Marie wore her favorite casual black and green clothes with a mask on and her grey-green tentacle hair droop down inkling style for a change.