𝒕𝒘𝒐

☼☀︎☽♥︎♡♥︎☾☀︎☼

☼☀︎☽♥︎♡♥︎☾☀︎☼

Orla was sat on Saorise's lap watching something on Saorise's phone as Julia came over and announced about Ivy's birthday party at Pizza Express at the weekend. "Oh Pizza Express...." Amanda forced a smile. "That's a good idea. So much easier than going through the trouble of organizing a real, proper party. And you're not really a party person, are you Julia?" Julia looked round awkwardly, Saorise giving her a quick, sympathetic smile.

"Well Orla loves Pizza Express don't you love?"

"What?" Orla looked up for her phone not having heard anything.

"What have I told you?! Manners! You say 'pardon?'!"

"Yeah...I kids party! I kids party, real hard. If you'd let me finish my sentence! I was going to say that Pizza Express is great if you like that kind of thing, but what I've been planning for quite some time now is a massive fuck-off party on Saturday at mine."

"What's the theme?"

"Tarts and Vicars." Amanda glared at Saorise for her snort of laughter. I'm joking, that's a joke. There's no theme... it's a BYO a theme.... Fine pirate and robots!" Julia slightly groaned going to sit with Kevin and Liz resting her head on the table as Saorise watches Liz roll her eyes at Julia as they catch eye contact again. A small smile showed on Liz's but was ruined when she held her middle finger at Saorise, Saorise sighing rolling her eyes a5 Liz which bought a proud smile to her face.

"Um Julia."

"Hi Sheesha."

"..... yeah umm just to let you know if you want any help with the party on Saturday. Here's my number." Saorise smiled handing Julia a slip of pair with her phone number on. "Don't look too jealous Liz that Julia has got my number and you haven't." She smirked as she left the cafe.

☼☀︎☽♥︎♡♥︎☾☀︎☼

Saorise was sat at home waiting to go to the party as her phone rang. "I was wondering when you were going to call." She chuckled as Julia panicked, and rambled to Saorise of what she need help with. "Tell Liz and Kevin to sort out the cake and drinks. I will get the snacks." Saorise calmed her down before hanging up and calling Orla down to get ready to leave.

After going into a few shops to get snacks and a few bottles of booze Saorise drove her and aorta to Julia's house making sure to, obviously, get there earlier than everyone else. When she knocked on the door Kevin answered greeting her with a smile as Orla ran upstairs where the other kids were, Saorise following Kevin into the kitchen hearing Liz's and Julia's voices. "Liz you're favourite person is here." Saorise smirked as she placed the bags on the table.