𝒕𝒆𝒏

☼☀︎☽♥︎♡♥︎☾☀︎☼

☼☀︎☽♥︎♡♥︎☾☀︎☼

Saorise had been forced by Amanda to go see her new shop and help her tell the builders what she wanted, as Anne, her usual minion, no offence to her sister had to take Manus to a doctor's appointment.

"Saorise I asked you here to come help not sit in the corner and sulk." Amanda sighed.

"Well I can't be much help I don't know what you what me to do, Anne is supposed to be here."

"Well she's not here is she?"

"Really?! I thought she was here cause I've just had a full conversation with her." Saorise sarcastically replied.

"Fine, if you're not going to be any help.... make us all a cup of tea." Saorise groaned as she walked to the counter at the back of the shop putting the kettle on turning round watching the small crowd of people rush around the small shop, furrowing her eyebrows when she noticed someone at the window. Saorise walked out of the shop ignoring Amanda yelling at her to come back.

"Liz?"

"What the fuck is that idiot doing in there?"

"Don't start and thank God you're here just get me away from here." Saorise leaned back in grabbing her coat before closing the door behind her, putting her coat on following Liz away from the shop along with her kids.

☼☀︎☽♥︎♡♥︎☾☀︎☼

Saoirse threw her head back in laughter as Liz made fun of Amanda after hearing about plans for her store.

"Oh it's so stupid."

"What is she even selling in there?" Liz laughed.

"I don't even know what they are, I know she's selling candles for like £85 though."

"£85?!" Saoirse's nodded chuckling to herself at Liz's shocked face as she sipped her wine.

"Even if I see an candle that costs £12 I put it back down."

"So I'm not the only one?" Liz smirked.

"But she's got baby clothes in there that I wouldn't even put on my cat."

"You've got a cat?"

"I want one. I've been begging Orla to let us have one."

"Am I missing here something or is Orla your Mum?"

"Practically yeah. Don't mean to get soppy but it's always been us two so she's learnt to take care of me."

"No soppiness!"

"Sorry!"

"You know never in a million years I would think we'd become friends." Liz smiled contently at Saoirse.

"Nawwww I'm turning you soft aren't I? You smiled wifey there as well, proper genuine smile." Saoirse smirked cheerfully, shuffling closer to Liz.

"You're ruining the moment."

"Awww it's like a little love story the good guy melts the villains cold heart."

"You read too many books and watch too many fantasy things."

"I'm the princess and you're the corrupted knight and I have stole some your heart."

"Shut up please."

"And we'll live happily ever-" Liz interrupted Saoirse by quickly kissing her on the lips, only a peck but still stunned Saoirse, as Liz sat back rowing the rest of her wine.

"Right more wine." Liz stood up. "You good for more wine? Saoirse?"

"You just kissed me."

"Was it your first time kissing another woman? Don't worry hun you'll get used to it."

"Why?"

"Because we're all fruity in some way."

"No why did you kiss me?"

"To shut you up, you do need to realise soon enough that you annoy me easily we may be friends now but still doesn't change how annoying you are."

"I need to go, Anne will be wondering where I am."

"Oh come on Soairse it was only a kiss, no big deal."

"Thanks for the wine and the nice chat but I have to- I'll see you around." Saoirse grabbed her coat rushing out the front door.