𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆

☼☀︎☽♥︎♡♥︎☾☀︎☼

☼☀︎☽♥︎♡♥︎☾☀︎☼

Anne was stood next to Saoirse, behind the till at Amanda's store, who was sat down reading through something when the bell rang Saoirse not looking up thinking it was Amanda. "Hiya Kevin, you okay." Anne smiled as Saoirse looked up to see Kevin looking nervous.

"Uh hi Anne, hi Saoirse."

"You alright love?"

"I'm yeah I'm fine, can- can I just talk to one of you about something- something about the store."

"Un yeah sure." Anne stuttered as Saoirse looked over to see Liz with her back turned to them.

"You talk to Anne love." Saoirse smiled at Kevin as she walked round the till slowly sneaking up to Liz. "What you doing?" Liz jumped back making Saoirse laugh.

"Jesus don't do that to me." Liz placed her hand on her chest.

"What are you doing?" Saoirse asked again.

"I'm-" she stutters looking over at Kevin still talking to Anne as she grabs Saoirse's hand guiding her out the shop dragging the buggy behind her.

"Kevin wrote a kids book when his girls started school and he's trying to get Amanda to stock them, I knew she wouldn't or Anne wouldn't know what to do so I decided to put some on display." Liz shrugged.

"You sneaky bitch." Saoirse smirked crossing her arms.

"What can I say it's my best quality." Liz shrugged.

"Here give us a few I'll sneak some from the till."

"We're not drug dealers Saoirse." Liz chuckled slightly passing her a carrier bag with the books in it. "Right I'll see you at pick up soon yeah."

"Yep, bye." Liz leaned forward placing a small kiss on Saoirse's lips instantly deepening it until the bell sounded indicating the door was opened as they both broke the kiss.

"How'd it go Kev?" Liz asked as he replied by just holding up the full carrier bag of his books. "Don't worry about it."

"Alright see you two at pick up soon." Saoirse smiled just as she noticed Kevin noticing his books on display in the window turning round as she walked through the door smiling at Liz, Liz replying with a subtle wink and a wide smile.

About an hour later Saoirse walked out from Amanda's shop after getting caught by her asking the very few customers if they were interested in Kevin's book. Lecturing her like a mother to her teenage daughter as she drove her down to the school, rolling down her window passing Kevin his books back as she lectured him too. Saoirse getting out and turning her back to Amanda next to Liz.

"Kindly shoot me please."

"Got caught dealing the drugs?" Liz smirked.

"You're not funny you know."

"Oh no I'm not funny... I'm hilarious." "I was gonna ask you to come for a drink tonight but forget it."

"Ohhhh look who's making the first move."

"I hate you." Saoirse rolled her eyes.

"No go on tell me the plan Romeo."

"Just going out for a drink." Saoirse shrugged.

"I was gonna say Lee's got my two tonight soooo..." Liz raised her eyebrows up and down suggestively.

"Ohhh.... In your dreams."

"You're horrible."

"Nawww it's called karma hun." Saoirse pats Liz on the back as the gates open walking off to pick Orla up, walking past Liz again. "I'll text you."

"Looking forward to it."

☼☀︎☽♥︎♡♥︎☾☀︎☼