𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

☼☀︎☽♥︎♡♥︎☾☀︎☼

☼☀︎☽♥︎♡♥︎☾☀︎☼

Saoirse had been forced into helping out with Amanda's soft opening for her store. Amanda assigning her to essentially be a waitress carrying round a tray of champagne and glasses. "Sparkly bubbles? Sparkly bubbles?" Saoirse repeated unenthusiastically going round everyone in the store.

"Hey Saoirse." Liz smiled.

"Sparkly bubbles?" She ignored her handing her a glass of champagne instead of answering back.

"Come here love I'll take that go and take a break." Anne took the tray off her sister as Saoirse took the bottle of champagne walking over to Meg.

"Always knew you were my favourite Saoirse." She smirked when Saoirse handed her the bottle of champagne, both of them taking massive sips from it. "What's going on with you and Elizabeth? Lovers quarrel?"

"What Liz? Oh can't deal with her right now."

"So a lovers quarrel."

"We're not dating Meg."

"Not in my head."

"Perv." Saoirse's mouth quickly curled into a smirk.

"Not like that!"

"Come on then spill it on me what has she done now."

"Doesn't matter Meg." Saoirse sighed.

"No come on it might make you feel better, lay it on me." Meg still pushed for an answer ignoring Saoirse's frustrated expressions.

"Meg just leave it." Saoirse slightly snaps. "Sorry. I didn't mean to- I'm gonna go get more champagne." SHe walked off round the back of the store taking in a shaky breath.

"You alright?" Saoirse turned round to Liz with a concerned look on her face.

"If Amanda see's you back here she'll kill you."

"I said are you alright?"

"Im fine Liz! God go back and enjoy the free champagne."

"Tell me what's going on first. I'm not going back till you tell me what's wrong. Why have you been ignoring me for the past few days aswell?" SHe folded her arms leaning back on the wall.

"You're a fucking pain in the arse."

"That's not a proper answer." Liz smirked slightly making Saoirse smile faintly smile aswell. "I've been worried that it was about that kiss,when i tried to shut you up.... it is about it isn't it?" Saoirse nodded. "I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable I shouldn't have done it, I don't want to ruin our friendship, god I couldn't stand you before and now I really like you and I don't want to ruin it by you feeling uncomfortable with me."

"It wasn't like that, it-" Saoirse groans into her hands mumbling something but her speech was unrecognisable as it was still muffled by her hands.

"What?"

"It made me realise, it- it switched something on inside my head that- that made me realise... realise the fact that I might be-"

"Oh my god Saoirse just spit it out already you've got me on edge here!" Liz rolls her eyes.

"It made me realise that I might be falling for you!" Saoirse snapped as she removed her hands from her face looking up at Liz with a childish smile on her face. "Don't look at me like that."

"You fancy the pants off me don't you?" She smirked widely.

"Stop acting like a 10 year old I said I think! I still need to figure everything out."

"God I must be a good kisser." She exaggerated as Saoirse turned before Liz could see her smile.

"Right I'm leaving if you're going to behave like a child." Lis grabbed her hand spinning her round to faced her, cupping her cheeks with both hands, Saoirse placing both her hands on Liz's.

"Is okay if I kiss you?..... or are you gonna start questioning again?" She let out a small chuckle.

".... i hate you." Saoirse took her hands from Liz's walking back to where everyone else was Liz wrapping her arm around her shoulders. "You're so childish you know that?" Saoirse whispered to Liz.

"Well at least my work is over trying to get you to talk to me is over... but I've got more work to do now."

"Do I want to ask what?"

"I've got to work on convincing you to go out on a date with me." Liz whispered in Saoirse's ear placing a subtle, delicate kiss to the side of her head before removing her arm from around Saoirse's shoulders, as Saorise his her smile with her champagne glass.

☼☀︎☽♥︎♡♥︎☾☀︎☼