𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

Saoirse rushed into the school hall fixing her hair and top as she walked to the empty seat beside Meg. "Where were you?" Meg whispered to her.

"Do I look like I've been crying?" Saoirse looked at Meg as Meg inspected her face.

"No.. wait why you been crying?"

"Oh I'll tell you later." Saoirse turned back to the talk that was going on given by a police officer.

"Hands up if you have a home computer or a personal device." Everyone but Anne raises their hand as Saoirse rolls her eyes at her older sister. "Good now which if you with your hands up has at some point views adult material on those devices?" Everyone but Saoirse, Meg, Julia and Liz put their hands down as the four look at each other smirking before quickly putting them down.

As the talk went on Saoirse zoned out, not realising Julia and Liz giggling at certain points and when Meg's head perked up at when the police officer said children nowadays could get hold of Class A drugs.

The next morning Meg ran up to Saoirse in the playground after dropping the kids off. "So you big wuss why have you been crying?"

"Connor's back."

"You're a big girl..... just kick him in the nuts."

"He told me him and his girlfriend, Emma, are getting married, which I couldn't give two shits about, but..... he may or may not have kissed him. I didn't kiss him back! Of course! But I didn't exactly push him away instantly... it was just out of shock but then when it you know clicked i pushed him away."

"Well then that's the most important part."

"But how do I tell Liz?"

"How you just told me!"

"You don't think she'll be upset?"

"I will slap you if you say another stupid thing."

"Oh yeah about that... I may or may have not told my sister." She bit her lip. "Ow!" She rubbed her head as Meg whacked her hand over Saoirse's head. "I know I'm stupid."

"When she panics she will blabber."

"I know."

"And it will be the worst time for her to blabber."

"I know!" Saoirse groaned into her hands. "I just don't want her to be mad at me... Liz I mean." She mumbled into her hands. "I mean I doubt it, she doesn't seem to be like that person. But our thing, Meg, it's so good right now, and I don't want anything to change that, do you get me?.... Meg? Meg!" She removed her hands to see Meg walking away from her. "OH THANKS A LOT!" Saoirse shouted as she turned round to walk back home not looking where she was going as she was on her phone, bumping into someone. "Oh sorry."

"Buy me a coffee and I'll think about accepting it." Saoirse looked up to see Liz smirking.

"Funny." She let a small smile out.

"You okay?"

"Connor."

"Ahh." Liz nodded. "Give me a second." Liz runs back up to Max, waiting for her at the gate, giving him a quick goodbye before running back. "Cafe?" Liz walks ahead with Saoirse, wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

"Yours." Saoirse sighed as she rested her head on Liz's shoulder, wrapping her other arm round Liz's waist.

"That bad?" Saoirse replied with a simple groan and the nod of the head.

Saoirse and Liz had gone back to Liz's flat to escape the dreaded ex. The two lay in bed in each others arms with the TV on but instantly ignored when Saoirse poured her heart out on her passionate hatred for her ex. "So he came all the way down from Ireland just to tell you he's engaged.

"Well he want- yeah essentially." Saoirse shrugged.

"Want me to kill him?" Saoirse laughed. "No trust me with the amount of crime shows I watched I know how to get rid of a body, and from Breaking Bad I know what not to do."

"I don't think he properly knows about you, you know."

"He doesn't."

Saoirse shook her head. "Orla has spoken about you I'm assuming, on that week she went to Ireland on her own, but I think he thinks she's made it all up in her mind. He knows you exist but he probably thinks Orla's exaggerating or making up that we're together.... I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry this is fucking brilliant!"

"It is?"

"Gives me a brilliant way of showing him."

"How?"

"Kevin's Halloween party tonight, we'll go trick or treating. Invite him so Orla has her Dad. And just act how we usually do, it will fucking mess with him." Liz sat up excitedly as she rambled.

"I love you." Saoirse smiled.

"I love you too."

I'm back

sorry it's been so long since i've updated just had so many ideas in my head and didn't have a lot of motivation

but i'm back
don't know when the next chapter will be out

love you all xxx