𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

☼☀︎☽♥︎♡♥︎☾☀︎

☼☀︎☽♥︎♡♥︎☾☀︎

Saoirse was slumped tiredly on the bench as Kevin tried to help all the Mums work out the new messaging app he'd convinced them to download, Saoirse not being part of the conversation. Kevin waving awkwardly to Liz as she walked into the cafe ignoring him as she sat down at her usual table. "Um- uh could you-"

"I'll go Kevin." Saoirse stated getting up and heading over to Liz.

"I'm not going over there!" Liz warned Saorise.

"Not asking you to, you're my excuse to get away from them." Saoirse slumped in the chair beside Liz once again.

"How are you?"

"I don't like it when you're nice to me." Saoirse smirked teasingly. "Don't know why but it's weird when you act like you like me and don't hate my guts."

"I never hated your guts."

"Admit it."

"I found you annoying because you hung out with Amanda that's before I got to know you."

"We had a few drinks and bitched about our ex's Liz, you don't know the ins and outs of my life."

"Still got to talk to you." Liz shrugged.

"Nawww she does have a heart." Saoirse shoved her teasingly.

"I'll go back to being mean in a minute.... Any news from knobface?" Saoirse shook her head.

"I've got to go and take Orla to a doctors appointment. See you later."

"Yeah see you." Saoirse was about to walk but turned round.

"Liz?"

"Mmm?" Liz hummed in response.

"Want to come back to mine after this appointment for a wine and a bitch about some of the Mums?"

"Yeah... yeah I'd love to."

"Okay I'll text you when I'm back."

☼☀︎☽♥︎♡♥︎☾☀︎

Saoirse messaged Liz after dropping Orla back off school as Liz arrived at Saorise's house a few minutes later. "Sorry it's such a dump and the pull out sofa bed is still out from Conor staying here."

"It's fine to the state of my place." Liz jumped on the sofa bed as Saoirse poured them glasses of wine sitting beside her. "You spoken to Julia at all recently."

"Not much when I do she's just praising and drooling over her new Nanny for the kids and how work is going well because of her."

"She asked about me at all?"

"Once every conversation we have which is hardly? She just asks the same as you did if I've spoken to you. Kevin still trying to get you to talk?"

"Ughh I love him but he's a pain in the fucking arse." Liz groaned making Saoirse chuckle sipping her wine. "I'll talk to her when I'm ready and when she's grown up and starts thinking about others... you better not turn into Kevin I'm only beginning to like you." Liz smirked teasingly as Saoirse rolls her eyes.

"Don't worry I not getting involved." Saoirse raises her hands. "Want to watch something or want anything to eat?"

"Yeah sure and I'll have anything."

"I'll order a pizza then. You just want to share one I'm not that hungry for a full pizza." Liz nodded. "Oh and remotes behind you out whatever you want on." Saoirse got up to get the phone and call the takeaway. "Simpsons?" She furrowed her eyebrows as she sat back down on the bed.

"Yeah I love it."

"Don't blame you... is your favorite character Moe?" Saoirse smirked. "You kinda remind me of Moe, the grumpy one."

"Piss off." Liz let out a small smile as they continued to watch a few episodes before the pizza arrived the two eating it in under a few minutes as they settled down with more wine and watched more episodes of the Simpsons. Liz checking her phone seeing 2 hours had gone by and it was nearly time for pick up. "Saoirse-" She was about to nudge her to get her attention but noticed her fast asleep on her shoulder. Liz carefully got up placing a pillow underneath Saoirse's head and growing a blanket over here leaving a note on the side table before walking out the house as quietly as possible.

☼☀︎☽♥︎♡♥︎☾☀︎

Saoirse rolled over waking up to the Simpsons still playing in the background, groaning tiredly as she noticed a piece of paper propped on the lamp on the side table.

Didn't want to wake you I picked Orla up for you and took her round mine
Liz x

Saorise got up and checked her phone seeing another message from Liz saying 'Gone round Julia's with the kids I'll text you when I leave but till then just pick her up when you are ready x'. Saoirse checked the time to see that it was almost 7. ""Oh shit." Saorise ran to the front door putting her shoes and coat on as quickly as possible as she walked over to Julia's house.

Julia opened the door to Saoirse. "Aww Saoirse.... What?" Julia's eyebrows furrowed at Saoirse's shocked expression.

"You said my name right."

"Oh yeah sorry about all those times. Liz has been teaching me how to say it properly. Come in come in." Julia let her in as she took her shoes and coat off. "Wine?"

"Please!" Saoirse followed Julia into her living room. "Hi."

"Nice beauty sleep?" Liz smirked. "What?" She furrowed her eyebrows at Saoirse non-stop smiling at the idea of Liz trying to teach Julia how to pronounce her name properly.

"Nothing. Thanks by the way for picking up Orla."

"No problem, always here to help." Saoirse smiled back as she sat on the opposite sofa from Liz and Julia.

"Saoirse red wine or white?"

"Whatever is the strongest." She shrugged as Liz moved from the other sofa next to her.

"Orla never stops talking about you, you know?"

"So just a mini you then hey Liz?" Julia yells from the kitchen as Liz rolls her eyes.

"Aww you talk about me? Told you I had a stalker Julia!"

"Oh piss off the both of you!"

☼☀︎☽♥︎♡♥︎☾☀︎