𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

☼☀︎☽♥︎♡♥︎☾☀︎☼

☼☀︎☽♥︎♡♥︎☾☀︎☼

Saorise was sat in the cafe talking with her sister Anne hearing Julia and Liz laugh from across the cafe on a separate table just as one of the Mums, Caroline, joined the table Saorise was at to talk about the school fundraiser. "Right I'll leave you to it." Saorise stood up squeezing past other Mums that wouldn't move for her, walking over to Liz, Julia and Kevin.

"Hi Julia, Kev.... Stalker." Saorise smirked at Liz as in return she flipped her off.

"You not joining the school fundraiser talk Saorise?" Kevin asked looking over Saorise at the Mum's table.

"Nah I'm doing the snacks, there's no need for me to be there, I know what I'm doing."

"Do you think they'd let me join Saorise?"

"Ummmm I- well- ummmm- I'm not sure Kevin." Saorise stuttered awkwardly.

"Why would you want to get involved anyway?' Julia sighs sitting down with her slice of cake.

"Well you have to do your bit." Liz shrugged.

"Do you, though, do you really?"

"Yeah, you do." Saorise nodded furrowing her eyebrows at Julia in confusion. "I really can't be arsed to do these sort of things but you have to do it... also Anne forced me... well I say Anne... it was Amanda."

"Do you, though?" Julia asked again.

"YES!!!" Saorise and Liz shouted in sync as Kevin got up and walked over to the Mums table accidentally scaring them.

"Um yeah got to go. I'll see you guys later."

"See you later Sheesha." Julia smiled.

"Saorise." She corrected. "Bye stalker." She smirked teasingly yet again at Liz.

"Fuck off."

☼☀︎☽♥︎♡♥︎☾☀︎☼

"What are you doing here?" Saorise furrowed her eyebrows as she walked out of the school gates after dropping Orla off as she approached a man, not knowing Liz and Julia were watching curiously a few feet away. "Thought you were too busy shagging 21 year olds."

"Ha ha ha. No I came to see my kid. Orla is my daughter as well you know."

"Not when you spent most of her life acting like she doesn't exist." Saorise smiled sarcastically at Conor, her ex and Orla's Dad.

"I send her presents on her birthday and Christmas."

"Well someone should just give you a fucking medal."

"Well your the one who decides to keep her away from me, including loving her away from her birthplace."

"One, I try and keep her away from you because you'll fry her brain when she tries to keep up with the amount of girlfriends you have and two, I could either stay in Ireland on my own with hardly no family or move here where I have my sister willing to help me whenever she can."