Part 1: Am I dreaming?

3rd Person's POV

A girl was giggling while reading her favourite webtoon from her phone, "oh my god! They are so cute!!!". "(Y/n)!!! I can hear you screaming! You better be sleeping when I come up there", she could hear her mom yelling at her from downstairs.

"Shoot... I didn't know she could hear me from here...", (y/n) quickly shut her phone and charged it before letting herself fell into slumber completely oblivious to the thunderous sound from outside her window.

BOOM! The thunderous sound could be heard but the (h/c) girl was already deep into her sleep, little did she know the thunderous lightning caused a break of circuit leading to the whole street with no electricity.

'Hm? did something happened?', the girl felt a nudged, she could feel some cold metal on her forehead, another cold metal on her back, another on the side, "it's so cold.... Where's my blanket...", she mumbled softly. "Oi! Who sent you?", she could feel the cold metal being pushed further onto her forehead. In instinct, (y/n) slapped the metal thing away from her forehead, "stop it.... Mom... I'm trying to sleep..", but then she heard immediate clicking sound of what seemed like a gun.

"Put your hands up!", another voice called out. "Hmm..", a deeper voice could be heard further away from her. (Y/n) fluttered her eyes open, she looked around while blinking slowly as she was still sleepy, "where am I? Is this a dream?", she then saw the gun pointed to her, "wow... this dream feels so real", she touched the pointed gun that was targeting her, "sir.... Why are you pointing this gun at me? Did I do something wrong?".

She looked around her and saw an older male, sitting calmly on his chair with crossed legs, 'he looks so familiar', she sat comfortably on the ground while looking at the outfit she was wearing, her night gown. "What a weird setting dream... you could've done better", she sighed before looking at the middle age man who was sitting crossed leg. "So uncle, have I seen you before? You look so familiar", she grinned.

"Oi! Do you even know who you are talking to??!!", the person behind her nudged her with his gun harshly. "Ouch!", she turned her head around to look at the guy who was nudging her, "calm down, did I ever hurt your feelings or something? Think rationally~ if I were to know who I'm talking to, why would I ask him who he is?", she crossed her arms.

"HAHAHAHA!", the middle aged man laughed at her words, "you are brave, aren't you?", he ushered the guns to be put away with a simple gesture from his fingers. "At times~", she shrugged her shoulders with a grin, "so uncle, where is this place? Why did you kidnap me and almost shoot me?". He calmly observed her behavior before replying, "first, I did not kidnap you. Secondly, you're the one who appeared out of nowhere in this room. Third, why are you in your pajamas?".

She huffed and dusted her butt when she got up, "what do you mean you didn't kidnap me? I was literally in my room just a few minutes ago and was getting ready to sleep". "Very peculiar.... This is 1300 in the afternoon, child", he continued, "and I dare say that you might be the one doing drugs here, this is not a dream and you're in my office, and in my company".

(Y/n)'s jaw dropped, "excuse me, uncle, but I don't do drugs... my mom would kill me if I even said that word infront of her, y'know what? Just send me home", she sat comfortably on the sofa while writing her address in a small piece of paper she found on the coffee table. She gave him her address nonchalantly. He stared at the piece of paper, "are you on drugs? This address does not exist". "What? What do you mean??? Uncle, I think you're the one who is on drugs, it's literally around (your neighbourhood) just check it on google map it's there", she puffed her cheeks while furrowing her brows in annoyance for being called out on drugs two times.

The middle aged man types a few things on his macbook and then turned it around for her to see. "You've got to be kidding me", she looked flabbergasted, "I didn't know the router here is that bad". "What's your name, child?", the middle aged man ushered the security to leave his office. "Oh I'm (Y/n) (l/n), what's your name uncle?", she looked at the macbook's content with a curious look on his face.

"Choi Charles, does it ring a bell?", he said while still observing her demeanor. She pondered a bit before, "sounds like someone from a webtoon to be honest, nice to meet you, Uncle. Charles", she held out her hand for a shake with a gleeful smile on her face. He extended his hand and shook her hand with his before texting someone from his phone. A few seconds later, he received a message, the text he received made his brows furrowed even more. He recollected himself as he cleared his throat, 'she appeared out of nowhere, her address doesn't exist nor do her name, is she an alien? No.... From different dimension perhaps? Multiverse, I assume......if I do bring her in as my own, what does she benefit me?'.

"How old are you?", he asked with a stern voice as he crossed his fingers together watching her tapping random keys on his macbook like she owns it. "Oh! I'm 17", she mumbled happily while scrolling through youtube, "whose DG? Isn't he supposed to be G-Dragon?".

"DG is the most promising artist in my company... sit down", he ordered. "Sure~", (y/n) turned her back on him and simply sat on one of the sofa. "I seem to understand the gist of it, now please look on that side", he pointed to an empty wall, and slowly the light was dimmed and suddenly there was a light showing a cctv of the office.

The cctv portrayed Charles Choi sitting in his office when a glitched suddenly occurred and there (y/n) appeared from the glitch, she was sleeping. (Y/n) was really confused upon watching the footage, "wait...what?". "I've come to the conclusion that you have travelled dimension to this dimension, hence I have no idea how'd you travelled to this place of all places nor from which dimension you were", he explained.

"Huh? So uncle Charles, what you are trying to say here is that this is not MY world??? Then where is this place?", she covered her body defensively. "Calm down.. this is HNH company located in Gangnam city, Seoul... and I am the CEO of this company, I might try to help you but you will have to do something for me in return", he smirked. "Not anything nasty right?", she tried to assure herself. "Don't worry... I don't do those nasty things, especially to a minor".

She raised her hand for a question, "but.... Why are you so willing to help me, Uncle Charles? we're basically strangers to each other". "Think about it Miss (l/n)... if I let you go here, you will have to strive on your own, with no connections and they would think you're just a homeless immigrant, no offense, you will be put to jail for not even having an identity, and you will never even get to go back to your own dimension, I'm sure you don't want that now, do you?".

She thought deeply, "so you're saying you're able to help me leave this place, right?". "I believe so, we'll try our best, so? What do you think of my proposal?", he smirked. "Alright, let's see the contract", she smirked in return, while hiding her worrisome heart, 'I hope mom's not worried of me'.