Part 12: Goo being Goo

The night passed just as quickly and it was already the next day. (Y/n) rolled around her bed reaching her macbook to look for any updated news. She sighed to herself, and got up from her bed to let the persistent person who kept on ringing the bell in an awful morning. She swung the door open, to meet face to face with Kim Goo with his usual flashy outfit.

"Please come in", she rolled her eyes and make two drinks for both of them. "What time are we going?", she asked as she held both of the mug in her hands. He chuckled and went over to her to take one of the mugs from her hand, "chill little lady~ why do you look like you hate me much more than you hate Gun? Don't you know he's much more dangerous than I am?", he played with strands of her hair casually with a smirk.

"My first impression of you is sh*tty that's why", she glared at him before sitting on the sofa. "Fine fine~ I'll make it up to you by showing how I, Kim Goo, am a romantic person", he joined her by sitting on the sofa across from her. She scoffed and took a sip of her drink, "is he far?". "Dogok-dong, gangnam district", he replied as he sips his drink, his eyebrow raised at the taste of the drink, "this coffee's good!".

She grinned, "wouldn't want to poison my driver". Hearing her joke, made him laughed out loud, "HAHAH you're funny I like you~ you should hang out with me more than Gun, he's a boring dude". She stared at him, "I wouldn't say that if I were you", she got up, "I'm gonna wash up". She locked the separate room, leaving Goo comfortably drinking his coffee. He checked his phone and saw a text from Gun.

From: 🔫

Feed her food. Don't mess with her or I'll mess with your paycheck.

He scoffed after reading his text messages, 'gap moe? Nah... why he actin' like she's his boss or somethin'? Kekeke this is interesting'. He texted him back.

To: 🔫

What'd she like?

15 minutes passed, no response. 30 minutes passed no response. Throughout the 30 minutes he had been waiting for his response, tick marks kept on appearing on the side of his face. Right before he could throw his phone, the click of the door made him halt. (Y/n) was wearing a purple oversized hoodie with short-shorts and had her hair in a fishtail braid. He smirked, "you hungry?". "I'd honestly go for a full course now but since we're going to go somewhere far, triangle kimbap would be fine", she grabbed her sling bag and placed all the necessary things inside it.

"Wash your mug if you're done", she muttered before checking her ipad for any important things to be noted from Chairman's email. She skimmed through it and nodded to herself, "let's go to the convenient store".

He furrowed his brows, "are you sure you only want that? I can always bring you somewhere nice to eat full course breakfast in a nearby restaurant". She thought about his words, "it'd be nice but time is of the essence, this is just in case Johan left his mother's salon early". He looked at her and sighed, "fine~ but I'm not only buying triangle kimbap, I'm buying other snacks and soda.. let's go~", he grinned widely and strode out of the apartment with her in tow.

After he bought snacks and drinks, he got back inside his sports car where (y/n) was waiting. She was watching how the convenient was filled with highschoolers now that it was already weekend. 'I wonder what Daniel's doing right now', she smiled to herself. "Here, I bought different types of flavoured triangle kimbap and I also bought loads of cola", he grinned as he placed it on her lap, "dig in".

"Thanks Goo!", she smiled and started unwrapping one before stuffing it into his mouth instead, "you should eat too". He was surprised but grinned, "will do~", and started munching on the kimbap on his one hand while his other hand was holding the steering wheel, "it's gonna be a long drive so you can sleep if you want".