Part 4: Exercise

(Y/n) woke up to the coldness creeping up her skin, "eeek!". It was Gun, he took her blanket off of her. "It's already late, get up", he sternly said and picked her up by her armpit, "you need to build more stamina if you don't want to have any guard, I could easily ripped off your arm if I would", he threatened. (Y/n)'s eyes widened before she flailed her arms around, "fine fine let me go, Gun". "Good, meet me down at the gym in five minutes, we'll start stretching first by then", he dropped her on the bed and walked off.

'He's so scary...', she quickly changed and went down to the gym, she started to stretch with the help of Gun. Then he set a treadmill from jogging into runing in a few minutes after she started. (Y/n) was already huffing and puffing as she ran on the treadmill, Gun was running on the treadmill next to her, all the while sparing glances at her. "Alright next your arms", he stopped running and he helped her with slowing down the treadmill she was on.

He gripped her arms and scanning her arms, "hmm.... 5kg would suffice for now", he took out two dumbbell for her and told her to hold both of it in her hands. "W-wait...can I rest for a while?", she huffed while staring down at the dumbbells in her hands.

He smirked, "don't worry, you can lie down while using dumbbell, I'll teach you how.. lie down on the mat", he states, "it's called chest fly and narrow press", he grabbed her leg and carefully positioned it, before lying next to her to demonstrate it, all the while helping her to get the right posture. "Good, you're a fast learner, do that for thirty sets". "Huh???? Th-thirty?", she gritted her teeth, 'I swear to God, I shouldn't have been a couch potato in my world, I can't keep complaining all the time', she started doing it slowly as he watched her.

After finishing thirty sets as counted by Gun, he continued with another thirty sets of overhead pull. Gun could tell that this was her first time working-out. "Alright next plank", he smirked. "B-but", she struggled after putting down the dumbbell, "f-fiiiiiinneee". "Go for 30 seconds first", he rose an eyebrow and she followed his words while he sets the timer.

"Next one minute".

"Two minutes".

"Stoppp!", she flopped down the mat and glared at him, "I need to go to school". "Of course you do, now get up and wash up. I'll drive you to school", he held out his hand at her unconsciously. (Y/n) instinctively held his hand and squeezed it with a half-hearted smile, more like a tired smile, "thank you for teaching..me... you're actually a good training instructor for sure, Gun", she pressed her lips together before taking her small towel to wipe off her sweats.

"..", he simply just followed her into her room, she took a shower and put on her clothes in a separate room since Gun was still waiting in her room. "By the way Gun, can you just drop me 500m away from my school? I don't want to attract attention", (y/n) declared while tying her hair in a pony tail. He still watched her silently before giving her bag and walking towards the elevator with her following from behind.

As (y/n) stated before, he dropped her off 500m away from her school. "Thanks for the ride, Gun!", she smiled brightly before waving her hand at him and skidded off. 'Pretty smile, huh', he thought to himself before he drove off to Crystal's apartment.

"Morning Daniel!", (Y/n) tapped his shoulder while smiling up at him, he looked at her and blushed a little, "oh you're here, (Y/n), good morning to you too". "Good morning, guys", (y/n) waved a hand to the other girls that was watching him from afar, but she stopped waving when she just noticed how sore her arms was after working out in the morning, "ow", she flinched a bit before shaking her head and rested her hands next to her body, "I didn't know exercising will make my whole body sore", she mumbled.

"You exercise too?", Daniel perked up. She giggled, "hehe~ not really, I actually just started this morning with my uncle's instructor, now my whole body is sore", she pouted to herself. "Would you like to train with me? I mean I do jog in the late afternoon after school", he gleamed with hope in his voice. (Y/n) thought for a while since it was on her contract to watch him closely, "sure, fyi I'm still a newbie here so I have a very VERY low stamina".