Part 14: Johan being OOC

"Do you mind taking care of this place for a bit? I need to go feed a dog", Daniel scratched the back of his head while he had sweats trickling down the side of his face. 'Enu?', her eyes lit up, she nearly spoke it's name out loud, "a dog?", she chimed excitedly. He stared up at her in confused, "you like dogs?". "I love petting them! But I can't keep them", she shrugged her shoulders and went to the counter, "you go on ahead, Dandan, just promise me next time that I can go feed the dog".

He grinned and nodded his head, "she's still feisty so if you meet Enu just be careful, I'll be going on ahead then, I won't be long", he walked away with his purchased dog food.

Immediately after he left, she received a text from Johan.

From: JS
Are you okay?

(Y/n) smiled at the text message before replying back at him with a question instead.

To: JS
Have you eaten dinner yet?

From: JS
No, not yet.

To: JS
Wanna eat some fried chicken later at my place? I'll order now

From: JS
Hey! Wait!

She scanned the poster advertisement near the door and grinned ear-to-ear once she found it. She dialed the number and placed an order to be delivered to her apartment. After placing an order she finally looked back at her spam text from Johan, she pressed her lips together and stifled a laughter, she called him instead, "hey".

"You know you don't have to do that right?"

"If you wanna build more muscle you need to eat more protein, I know you're hungry anyway".

"........fine..".

"Great!", she hung up and remembered the scene where Johan was devouring food in one of the panel but she doesn't really recall which chapter it was. Minutes later, Daniel entered the convenient store with a heartily smile on his face. She smiled back at him,"Welcome back".

Daniel could feel warmth after hearing her 2 simple words, he looked up and smiled, "I'm back".

(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞

After finishing one work out session while accompanying Daniel, which only took 30 minutes, she finally decided to go back to her apartment. She grabbed her bag and turned to look at Daniel who was still panting over the work out session. "I'm going home, bye now Dandan", she gleefully waved without hearing what Daniel was about to say.

He sighed to himself, 'she is always like this, but that's one of her adorable trait', he watched as her silhouette slowly faded from the window. "Oh? A customer, welcome!", he greeted and continued his work throughout the night.

While with (Y/n) who was holding onto her helmet, "were you even more hungry after waiting for me?", she playfully joked. Johan smirked back at her, "you wish, home?". She paused for a few seconds after hearing his statement before nodding as she climbed behind him and secured her helmet, "Johan, don't you miss going to school?", she mumbled as he started the engine and drove the bike.