Part 16: Movie Night

"I look pretty?", she tilted her head in confusion as she entered the car to see Jay. Jay nodded his head vigorously with a light blush on his face before he turned back around and grabbed a shopping bag with a box in it, and he gave it to her.

She blinked her eyes for a few second, the label was Dior. Her eyes went wide, "n-no way I can't accept this, Jay", she looked back at him, it was a Dior wool Beret. But Jay being Jay, he insisted and even put it on her head to fix it, he smiled and then gasped before taking out another box. This time it was a bigger box, he opened the box revealing DONDUP shearling cropped leather jacket.

"This is incase I get cold?", she looked at him,  and he was looking at her with a non-existent puppy eyes since she couldn't see his eyes. She lightly sighed and nodded, "alright then, thank you Jay~", she smiled to herself before wearing the leather jacket.

"How do I look now, Jay?", she showed off her leather jacket and Jay couldn't help but smile widely. She giggled while smiling to herself, 'to think one of my favourite characters would spoil me like this, she pressed both her palms together on each side of her cheeks when her cheeks started to get hotter and redder, her hands however were cold so her red cheeks quickly went back to normal.

"I'll use it well", she grinned while laughing a little. He nodded his head with a soft smile on his face.

( ̄▽ ̄)( ̄▽ ̄)( ̄▽ ̄)( ̄▽ ̄)

"You're here! You look so cute tonight (Y/n)", Mira complimented while checking her outfits, she then tuck strands of (Y/n)'s hair behind one of her ear, "there! Now you look even more sweet". Zoe squealed, "so pretty!! The outfit suits you so well! You look so pretty! What do you think, Danny?", the three girls looked straight at a flushed Daniel.

"Sh-she's always pretty", Daniel stammered while looking away. Zack simply scoffed and rolled his eyes, "What is so pretty about that?", despite his words, his ears were steaming red. Jay, on the other hand, just smiled to himself.

Mira smacked Zack's back, "that is so rude of you, Zack!". (Y/n) waved her hand, "eeh~ nobody asked you, King-kun", before she looked at her watch, "let's go buy tickets", she grinned and pulled Zoe with her, Mira immediately dumped Zack and followed (Y/n). Daniel scratched the back of his neck, "umm, hey Zack, I don't think that's a nice thing to say to (Y/n)".

Jay made hand gestures to Daniel. Daniel nodded his head with a smile, "sure, let's go buy popcorns and drinks".

After buying the popcorn, they noticed a commotion.

"isn't that the place where the girls were buying movie tickets? did something happened?", Zack noticed with an evident frown on his face. They decided to come closer to the crowd only to froze when they heard a familiar voice.

"I said don't touch me".

The three boys immediately pushed their way into the crowds and saw the three girls with 5 high school boys that they had never seen before. One particular boy, who had a big frame, was gripping around one of the girl's wrist. It was none other than the (h/c)-haired girl.

"surely you girls can hang out with us cool dudes, right?", the boy, who was holding her arm, stated with a playful yet flirtatious smirk. "let her go!", Mira yelled while holding onto (Y/n)'s other free arm. Zoe was standing infront of (Y/n) trying her best to divert the bullies' attention away from (Y/n).

'he is totally a different weight class than me, I can't shake his grip off of me', (Y/n) glared at the tight grip, while the boy thought she was interested in him instead so he pulled her towards him, "you are so fxcking hot, hey date me", he cockily smirked.

(Y/n), who got more annoyed, switched her glare from his grip to his face, but before she could cuss out loud, a familiar slicked hair punched the sh*t out of the guy, making his grip loosened and finally let her wrist free. Zack continued to punch him and the other four guys started to pummel towards Zack. However, he was lucky as the security guards finally arrived to stop the commotion.

Zoe cried while hugging (Y/n), "are you okay?? I'm so sorry for not being so useful". Mira heaved out a sigh before patting Zack's back, "this time I forgive you for picking a fight, Zack". Zack, Jay and Daniel started to crowd around the two. "does your wrist hurt?", Zack asked with a worried tone. "those bullies....", Daniel grunted under his breath. Jay was in silent, he then contacted someone through his phone.

(Y/n) patted Zoe's head, completely not noticing that she was using her now bruised wrist, she smiled softly, "it's okay, I'm fine! let's just enjoy the movie".

Mira frowned, "it's okay not to be okay, (Y/n)", she stared at the red wrist, "let's go patch it up before the movie start, I'll go fetch some ice pack and bandages, Zack come with me", she ordered before stomping her way to find a nearby pharmacy with a worried looking Zack.

"I'm really sorry, it was my fault that they noticed us..", Zoe continued to cry while hugging her tightly. (Y/n) shook her head vigorously, "no no no, it was my fault, I should've looked where I was going". Daniel brought the two to a nearby bench, "just what in the world happened?".

She heaved out a small laughter as she took a seat with Zoe, "after I paid for the tickets, I got a bit excited and lost my balance and those 5 boys were right behind me... I'm just happy that they didn't hurt Zoe or Mira". "That is totally wrong!", Zoe corrected, "I.... I accidentally pushed (Y/n) since we were standing too close, I got a bit too flustered.....", she said in an embarrassed tone, while looking away from (Y/n).

(Y/n) blinked her eyes before giggling, "I'm sorry for standing too close, Zoe, I was just making sure that the movie time was right".

'that's not actually the truth....... I was the one who got too close to (Y/n), but when she turned around to look at me, I got too flustered and pushed her away..', Zoe's face reddened.

Jay fidgeted while lightly tapping her bruised wrist. Noticing the gentle touch, made (Y/n) looked up after looking at Zoe, "hm?". Jay made some hand gestures asking her whether or not her wrist still hurts. (Y/n) merely shrugged, "it feels numb right now". Jay started panicking frantically without sounding panic at all, while Daniel furrowed his brows together, angry at himself for not making a move to help. He was so shocked yet scared that he froze on the spot.

(Y/n) switched her gaze from an exasperated Jay to a guilty-looking Daniel, "what flavor popcorn did you buy, Dandan?", she asked. He paused for a few seconds before replying, "half caramel half sweet". "we're here! excuse me", Mira announced their arrival and tugged Zack as he brought the ice pack and stated, "put that ice pack around her wrist Zack". "Yes, ma'am!", he followed her words perfectly while (Y/n) was heavily amused by their behavior, 'it is so cute how Zack is so obedient around Mira'.

After resting the ice-pack on her wrist for 10 minutes, Mira helped covering the bruised wrist with a bandage, "there you go, try moving your wrist, (Y/n)".

(Y/n) moved her wrist around before smiling, "thank you Mira and Zack", 'Mira gives me the vibes of a mother-figure to be honest and I find it endearing', she smiled to herself, "shall we get inside? we were lucky to have 6 seats available in the next slot, so we should get going", (Y/n) took out the 6 tickets from her bag and gave three separate tickets for the boys since their seat were right behind theirs.

"we're separated??????", Zack exclaimed out loud in horror.

"calm down, we're right behind them", Daniel reminded while laughing a little before looking at a smiling jay.