Part 11: Two dates?

The next day, Jay picked her up from her apartment with his bike. (Y/n) was genuinely thrilled riding a bike as she squealed silently and clutched her fingers on Jay's waist. She loved the feeling as her hair violently thrust the wind, making her hair a mess, she had fun regardless. When they arrived at the shopping complex where she had previously went with Zoe and Mira, she jumped down from the bike. Jay frantically tried to fix her hair back as sweat trickled down his face, he was in a state of panic but (y/n) was calm.

Jay then made hand gestures at her, she blinked a few times, "really? You don't need to though..", but he continued to make the same hand gestures making the girl gave up. "Fine~, just lead the way", she smiled and patted his head, she had to tiptoe since he was indeed tall. He smiled and ushered her to follow him, he walked really fast whilst (y/n) just strolled comfortably and looked around. Jay turned around only to notice that she was further away from him. He panicked for the second time and went back to get her, but this time he held her hand reluctantly. "Hehe, sorry Jay I was entranced by the food, let's go", she squeezed his hand back and followed him.

The workers there seemed to be surprise to see this development as they didn't expect that their young master had a friend and she's a girl.

"I can seat here?", she asked as they both arrived at hair salon. He nodded his head as the hair stylist was called by him to fix her hair properly. "Duly noted, young master", she greeted and started to style (y/n)'s hair(see the image below). (Y/n) was eating some snacks that Jay had bought from the parlor that she was staring at moments before, "hei Jay, do you have a pet?". Jay shook his head. She looked around and thought about it, "I'd love to have one but I'm afraid I won't be able to take care of it for too long".

 She looked around and thought about it, "I'd love to have one but I'm afraid I won't be able to take care of it for too long"

He didn't responded to her words, he was confused however.

Once the hairstylist was done with her work, (y/n) thanked her and got up to start their window shopping with Jay who was surprised at her look. She looked really great in different hairstyles. Despite his face had red hues, his facial expression remained stoic. "Let's go, Jay", she grinned while locking her arm around his and brought him to the hoodie section. "The other day, the girls insisted on buying very feminine outfit, but I needed a casual outfit to-go so I could just go out on a walk at night".

He then nodded his head in acknowledgment before suggesting a pile of luxurious branded hoodies. "These are so cuteeee but these are too over budget for me", her eyes skimmed through the hoodies. He looked at her in a brief silent before calling for the manager to place the branded hoodies to go. (Y/n)'s eyes widened, "h-hey", but he didn't listen as he also included comfortable pants/shorts, different pair of snickers, flip flops. She was speechless, 'I'm not that rich though... guess imma have to pay in installments', she huffed, 'let's just hope that the amount doesn't make me turn into a slave or having to sell my soul.... Wait this is a webtoon so is there perhaps a place where I can exchange my soul with a demon to pay him back?'.