Chapter eight -

(Y/n)'s POV

"(y/n), wake up."

The instant command made my eyes open wide. I saw Ale hovering over me and she looked all dressed up. Feeling defeated, I closed my eyes again, realizing it must've been seven already.

"Come on (y/n), get up. We don't want Kylian tackling you again for being late," Ale jokingly said. It's funny since she's the one who slept the most, so it's no surprise she's wide awake now.

Who knows what Kylian is capable of. I quickly got up and gathered everything I needed. I decided to take a shower right away because it was the only way I could fully wake up, and I felt kind of gross for some reason.

Once I finished brushing my teeth, I jumped right into the shower and let the warm water completely refresh me. There was no way I was going to use cold water right now. I made sure to be extra careful and not let any shampoo touch my jaw cuts. Otherwise, it would have stung like crazy.

While rinsing the shampoo out of my hair, I glanced at the wall in front of me. The walls were actually made of marble stone. That shower was seriously the fanciest I've ever seen. The water in that shower was so loud, I could barely hear anything else. I think I might have even heard someone knocking on the door, but I couldn't be sure.

After my shower, I got dressed for the chilly weather. I ran my fingers through my curly hair and applied frizz-free cream. I didn't feel like straightening it, so this was my go-to look for now. Neither did I feel like putting on makeup. With the cuts and bruises, there was no point in covering them up. The only thing I applied was antibiotic cream.

As I walked out of the bathroom and headed towards the front door, I noticed Ale sitting on the couch with a worried expression. She quickly got up when she saw me, "(y/n), did you not hear me calling your name?"

Oh, she must've been the one knocking on the door. "I mean I heard the banging but no, I didn't hear you," I gave her a confused look. I didn't understand why she was so worried. We walked out the door and were instantly met with a furious Kylian standing outside.

Kylian's eyes locked onto my wet hair, taking notice of its wetness, "Didn't I tell you to be ready by seven? And you showered?"

I ran my finger down my wet curls and playfully flicked water at him, making it splash onto his face, "Yes I did, can we go now?" As I walked towards the elevator, I heard Ale's laughter behind me. I wasn't in the mood to hear him talk right now, literally. I haven't slept properly in so long, thanks to him.

The elevator was so awkward with Kylian standing right in front of me, his back turned. There was plenty of space, but this idiot chose to stand there on purpose. I was confused why he personally came to get us. Shouldn't it have been Pierre?  Once we were in the main lobby of the apartment, Kylian walked in front of us. Ale and I quietly followed outside the lobby where Pierre was waiting, holding the passenger's door of the car open for Kylian to enter. Then he did the same for us, holding the car door open for us to enter. I went inside first, sitting right behind Kylian.

I usually get hungry around this time, but I'm feeling sleepy. The shower helped wake me up a bit, but not enough to resist the urge to sleep in the car right now. The silence, once again, made everything so awkward. No radio, just the engine and outside noises. As we passed more buildings, my eyes started to droop even more.