Part- 8 Let's go with me

(Y/N was going nd Taehyung was standing there looking at his love of life going far from him. She left nd he still standing there. Now he's sure there is no hope for him, He did a big mistake which he have pay for rest of his life.)

(He went back in car, picked out his phone to call Jungkook but his hand stopped to open the lock, he was staring the picture of Y/N on his phone, remembering the time how he was excited when he was showing her this picture to his family telling t...

(He went back in car, picked out his phone to call Jungkook but his hand stopped to open the lock, he was staring the picture of Y/N on his phone, remembering the time how he was excited when he was showing her this picture to his family telling them he wanna marry this girl nd meet his parents soon. But everything shattered now nothing left. He cried alot nd after some times Jungkook called him. In his sobbings he told Jungkook  whatever happened.)

.
.
.

(In half an hour Sia nd Jungkook reached there. They saw the mess in front of them. Taehyung was crying holding Jungkook, his eyes all red nd when he tried to wipe his tears with his trembling hands, Sia Jungkook noticed his knuckles are red nd his back hands already swelled like he tried to hit his hands on something hard. They both were quiet just seeing Taehyung crying in mess. Jungkook tried to calm him but no use. Sia remember the time of Y/N when her condition is the same when she cried restlessly. Sia can see how much they both love each other.)

(Sia close her eyes just to not fall her tears then open again nd shout all of sudden on Taehyung.)

Sia: Ohhh enough cry baby. Stop it Kim Taehyung. U already cried alot.
Jungkook: Shut up Duck, can't u see his condition u will never understand the pain.
(He said while rubbing Taehyung's back who still holding Jungkook.)

Sia: I might not but I have seen the same situation before, when Y/N was crying like hell she even got chocked while crying. U won't understand too how much she has suffered.

(Taehyung broke the hug with Jungkook nd look Sia with a upset face.)

Taehyung: *sobbing* I know....I know
Y/N must be crying now I.....I broke her heart, my apologize, my tears can't fix that but that's......that's also true I love her alot, For me my brothers are important but she is also. She's the most beautiful nd precious part of my life nd.......*looking down* I think she become my life coz when she left I feel like go nd die somewhere.

Sia: *shout* Oh stop it ur life is not going anywhere, just go nd get back Y/N.
Taehyung: She doesn't love me anymore.

Sia: She does.. She does alot I knew, u just have to break her stubbornness, U both dumb dramatic people are made of each other.. *chuckle* Don't worry.

.
.

(Time skip)

(Few hours later Y/N got a call from her father. He told her to meet a guy which Y/N had refused outright but coz of her mother pressure she agreed. Her parents knew about Taehyung nd her break through Sia so they took this step.)