Part- 42 The Last

(Y/N's time at hospital)

(When Y/N was in labour pain she was alone at home. In her last days Taehyung never wanted to leave her alone at home but for a important meeting he had to leave her but in advance he had told Dahyun to company Y/N till he came back but Dahyun had an emergency in hospital so couldn't made on time nd in that short time Y/N having her paining. She knew Taehyung is in meeting so it's waste to call him where Taehyung didn't silent or switch off his phone in case Y/N need him.

But Y/N first called Sujoon who wasn't near her so he called Jungkook nd after hearing this Jungkook rushed to her house nd in way he called Jin also in panic nd they both bring Y/N to hospital. Namjoon, Yoongi, Jhope, Jimin all headed to hospital from their work, they called Taehyung also but he'd be late, till then he told others to take care of Y/N.)

(At Hospital)

(Others are waiting outside of room nd Jimin came out from room showing his arms to his hyungs nd said

(Others are waiting outside of room nd Jimin came out from room showing his arms to his hyungs nd said.)

Jimin: Aishhh!! Am gonna show this to Tae. it's all his fault.

(He has scratches in his hands what Y/N did. She screaming inside in pain nd one by one every BTS member going inside to support her but she hold their hand nd in pain digging her nails on their arms.)

Jimin: *rubbing his arms* Ahhhhh!!! why these girls have so long nails what they
wanna do with it?... use it in place of scissors Or knife? Ughhh!!  Jungkook! go it's ur turn.

(Jungkook gulped in fear he have no intension to go inside as he remember about his time with Sia who cursed him every minute when she was birthing.)

Jungkook: Can't u skip me guys...I have a daughter. (making a cute bunny face plead to his hyungs.

(But All give him "What the hell" Look)

Jimin: *death glare* What's that with ur daughter nd why u always do that whenever u wanna skip any meeting u use her name, I'll beat u one day for that (showing his fist)  now stop making ur puppy face nd go inside.

Yoongi: Yahh!...Jungkook go, we all went one by one, from Jin hyung to Jimin now last its ur turn. Go nd hold her hand she'll feel good.
Jungkook: Nd I'll feel pain hyung. (He said in whining)
Jhope: *pat Jungkook shoulder* Go Jungkookie our blessings are with u.

(Jungkook gulped nd stand in front of door holding the knob he turned his head to his hyungs on last but they all give him thumbs up so he went inside nd all huffed after he went they surprised when Jungkook came out just in few seconds covering his ears.)

Jungkook: Jin Hyung she screaming like hell am not going.
Jin: *chuckle* But Sia also did the same u bore it so now go.
Jungkook: Sia did but less than Y/N. My ear drums will broke if I go inside.

Jin: Y/N has twins.
Jungkook: *frowned* Nd Does it make sense?

Jimin: *shout* Yes It make sense, double babies double pain now hop bunny. (Jimin start pushing Jungkook inside but Namjoon stopped them.)