Part-12: Greedy Desire?

Y/N: I said Tae.....move.

(She shout loud nd pushed him harshly but soon realize that her push was very hard, she wanna say sry now, but before her Taehyung shouted in anger

(She shout loud nd pushed him harshly but soon realize that her push was very hard, she wanna say sry now, but before her Taehyung shouted in anger.)

Taehyung: WHAT'S WRONG WITH U? I JUST WANTED TO CREATE SOME SWEET MOMENTS WITH U BUT U....U DON'T CARE MY FEELINGS. I THINK U STILL HAVEN'T FORGIVEN ME.

Y/N: *moving close to him* It's not like that Tae why u not listening I don't like this.
Taehyung: BUT I DO..... can't u do this for me. *she stayed quiet* Ok fine...I got that.

(He gritted his teeth in anger she thought he'll leave, she thought to stop him nd opened her mouth to say sry but Taehyung did something unexpected.)

(He move forward to her nd grabbed her face harshly nd kissed her out of blue.
Y/N was shocked at first with his sudden action. She used her hand nd pushed him again.)

Y/N: What the hell!! ...Tae!
(He move again to her nd grab her neck from back nd close her face to his. his eyes was full with anger nd possession which frightened Y/N when he look straight into her eyes.)

Taehyung: U are my girlfriend.
(He said in stern tone claiming Y/N his in aggression which behavior she hate.)

Y/N: *trying to move back* Stop it Tae I'm ur girlfriend but u can't treat me like this.
Taehyung: YES I CAN.... COZ U ARE MINE.
(His words pissed off Y/N now she jerked his hand nd move to give space.)

Y/N: U being insane I'm not ur property....I don't wanna talk to u. I'm going.

(She about to go but He hold her arm tightly)
Taehyung: U are not going anywhere without me.
Y/N: *shout* Tae!....stop controlling me.

(She jerked his hand nd walked out from there nd he shout her name from behind but she left him.)

Taehyung pov: Ahhh!! why I acted so impulsive ..... but it was not about a kiss.
I just wanted to live some sweet moment with her, wanted to create some memories of our first date in Korea but she........ Ahh!! where she went?

(He ran to find her but Y/N was nowhere he called her but she didn't picked up his calls then he got a msg where she write
she going back to hotel nd don't wanna talk to him now)

.

.
.

(End of Flashback)