Part: 17 With u

(At the same Time when Jungkook left, Sia went behind him. When he was walking outside with his teary eyes she pulled his shirt from back nd turned him to her.)

Sia: Jeon Jungkook what u think of urself

(Jungkook look her with a shocking face. Sia was angry at first place but looking Jungkook's teary eyes she freeze for a min)

Sia: *stuttering* Whyy!!!..... wh.. why u..
(Jungkook turned again nd walk he doesn't wanna show his tears. But Sia hold his hand nd turned him again but he jerked her hand.)

Jungkook: *irritated* Just go inside why u here.
Sia: *in concern* Why u crying Jungkook?
(Jungkook turned to her nd smiled with his  tears)
Jngkook:  U rarely say my name but that's the first time u called me without anger.

Sia: Don't change the topic Say first, what happened why are u upset?

Jungkook bitterly smile: Upset!!! Haha I'm happy Duck. I'm happy that my Namjoon hyung found his love but yeah sad also bcoz it's You.... I'm worrying now I have to face u for my whole life.

(He laughed and his words broke Sia more. She lost her control nd bust out in anger loud.)

Sia: U HEARTLESS BUNNYYYYY !!
(She shout nd pushed him nd broke down in tears)
Sia: *screaming* Arghhh!!... ..U never care of anyone's feeling hhh....Why did u kiss me If u never feel the same like I feel for u? (He  look her surprisingly).. ...I was the stupid one who thought maybe u like me so that's why u kissed me but perhaps that's all my Falsity.
(She covered her face to hide her sob.)

Jungkook with smile: U...u like me?....(she shook her head behind hands)......Sia!  say do love me?
(She uncovered her face nd shout again)
Sia: Nooo!! I hate u Jeon Jungkook.

(She went outside nd Jungkook tighten his lips alone standing there, not knowing what should he feel, happy or cry he has mixed feelings but now he is sure that Sia also loves him but his smile faded when he think about Namjoon.)

Jungkook: Namjoon Hyung!!!
(His eyes widen in shock when he saw Namjoon in front of him. Namjoon saw everything he came to Jungkook with a smile.)

Namjoon: *ruffled JK hair* Aww!!  my Kookie grown up why u never said u Love Sia?.. U should have told us Kookie nd to Sia also Now go tell her. (Jungkook look Namjoon with blank face).. What u thinking?.... About me?..*chuckle* Don't worry I only like her So I thought let's give it a try nd I asked her out nd she said yes but I knew her Yes was in anger of u not in love for me.

Jungkook: Hyung I...(He paused not knowing what to say he hugged his Namjoon hyung)... I'm.. so...sry Hyung.... I....
Namjoon: (stroking Jk back) Stop saying sry go tell Sia ur feelings nd yes don't fight with her again.

(He chuckled nd Jungkook break the hug nd smile to Namjoon nd left to find Sia. After he left Namjoon throat filled up he wanna cry but he trying to hold it.)