Part- 14 Dilemma

(Y/N left with Taehyung nd here Sia has to meet her Dad's Doctor frnd. She was bidding goodbye to other BTS members to headed to meet her Uncle but Jungkook insisted her to company her there. First she wasn't agreed but little did she also like Jungkook's company so let him.)

(With Jungkook Nd Sia)

(At Hospital)

(When Jungkook nd Sia reached there Sia got to know that her Uncle is not free to meet her today but his son who is also a doctor here is coming. Jungkook nd Sia both waiting for him but Jungkook got frustrated with this waiting.)

Jungkook: Hey Duck! How long we have to wait?
Sia: *rolled eyes* Listen my name is Sia can't u say once my name.
Jungkook: Nope!!... I like u duck.
Sia: Whatttt!!
Jungkook: *startled* I......I mean I like to call u Duck.

Sia: *rolled eyes* Whatever Bugs bunny nd I didn't tell u to come with me ok. If u don't want to wait u can go.
Jungkook: Oh then how will u communicate with him? like u did in park.
(He laughed at her but she shouted.)
Sia: Yahh!! that was my first time ok nd don't worry about that, maybe That doctor can understand English nd btw My frnd Dahyun is also coming here She'll help me.

A/n: Remember Sia nd Y/N's Korean Frnd "Dahyan"? She already in Korea to meet her family in her vacation time.

Jungkook: But why u wanna meet ur Uncle's son?
Sia: *shrugged* I don't know just dad told me to meet him.
(She step forward a little for looking that guy nd here Jungkook thinking something.)

Jungkook thinking: Why her Dad want her to meet his frnd's son. What if he want her to marry him? He's doctor nd she will be a doctor. *panicked* No No No....I won't let this happen.

(Jungkook was in his thoughts nd Sia was looking here there when someone tapped Sia shoulder from behind nd whisper near her ear.)

??? : (KN) Hello Miss Sia.. U must be waiting for me.

(Sia turned in surprise was startled by his whisper. She couldn't understand what he said in Korean. When he saw her little flinched he said sry for surprising her but she can't understand him but lost in his handsome face.)

)