Part- 39 Babies?

(Y/N is pregnant she got to know after the day she did that stupidity. When Taehyung was pranking on her on those days she seeing his behavior nd it depressed her alot, her head hurts, she vomit whenever she cry she thought this all bcoz of stress, she skipped her days too which she didn't paid attention coz her whole mind was on what Taehyung doing. When she paid attention on it she got the test kit at home nd found it was positive. She was happy but same time got to know the confirmation by the pics Jimin sent her that Taehyung actually cheating on her.)

(Her mind got blank for a moment although that test was not a clear conformation but still it showing positive which triggering her mind what she'll do now. How will she manage to take this big responsibility when Taehyung is going far from her. Her whole mind was making many scenarios nd over thinking alot. Her health was going down, also she haven't communicate with anyone.)

(Sometimes it better to communicate rather than think alone, u will never find a great solution for urself even u are a excellent adviser or a smart ass. Y/N was also bearing all this nd hadn't talked to anyone which made her fussy. She decided to face Taehyung first but later she drank soju nd did a stupidity. In morning when she found out about the alcohol she consumed nd also seeing herself without clothes made up more panic think what is it harm the baby. But she got relieved when Taehyung mentioned that nothing happened at night. Then she decided to have a clear test from hospital.)

.
.
.
.

(At Award Show)

(Taehyung came along with his group mates not with Y/N

(Taehyung came along with his group mates not with Y/N. She joined the show directly with a female coordinator who helped her to reach her seat, after she left Y/n was all alone nd seeing towards BTS seats waiting for Taehyung to join his group members coz others members are not in their seats just Taehyung only missing.)

(Here Y/N was nervous coz many watching her nd whispering to each other asking who is she, which making her legs shiver in anxiety nd nervousness. Some looking her clothes some her face coz a Indian girl in show is quite unusual for them but all knew Kim Taehyung nd Jeon Jungkook married to Indian girls so many judging nd curious to know who is she, Taehyung's wife or Jungkook's.)

This is what she wearing: