Part- 21 Seokjin's feelings

(The time Taehyung nd Y/N was talking at the same time outside Jungkook was giving a good news to Jin.)

Jungkook: Jin hyung Thanku so much u know Sia's Dad agreed to meet me. He has called me tomorrow to meet him nd u know who did this, Dia Noona. She convinced him Thanku so much hyung for talk to her.

(He said happily nd hugged Jin. Sia also thanks Jin with her tearful eyes as she was so happy that Jin talked to her sister otherwise she had lost her hopes.)

Jin Pov: Wow she agreed easily but how?.. I should thank her.

Jin: Hey Sia where is ur sister?

.
.

.
.

(Sia told him that her sister is going back to home Jin ran outside fast to meet her.)

(In parking)

(Jin shoutout her name to stop her before so get inside her car

(Jin shoutout her name to stop her before so get inside her car. She stopped nd was amazed to see Jin running towards her.)

Jin: *breathing heavily* Hey wait Dia!.. Than..... Thanku for helping Sia nd Jungkook. Thanku for convincing ur father.

Dia: *smile politely* No need to thanks me, she's my sister her smile is my happiness Nd thanku for that day.

Jin: For what?
Dia: No need to know, ok then bye. Mr. Seokjin.

(She about to sit in her car but Jin hold her hand out of blue nd she stopped, looking towards his holding hands Jin quickly freed it when he realise he touching her.)

Jin: Umm!...Sry!....I just wanna say sry for that day I talked about ur personal life.
I saw tears in ur eyes. Sry I reminded u that all.

Dia: *chuckle* Why u saying sry in fact when I just said thanku so it was bcoz of it....(Jin look her in confusion but she continue).. ... U know when that guy betrayed me I was broke but most harming thing that everyone said it was my fault to trust him to choose him. But u said It was his fault not mine so thanku for making me trust again in love. Sometimes we fall for a wrong person in wrong time But that doesn't mean we did wrong.

(Jin chuckled hearing her words it remind him his own words what he said to Namjoon.)

Jin: Yes ryt that doesn't mean we are wrong.
Dia: Ryt!...so Thanku very much nd....*hesiate to ask but she asked*....can we be frnds?

(She extended her hand for handshake nd Jin nod with a smile nd shake hands with her.)

Jin: Hey if u ever feel down u can talk to me.
Dia: *smile* Thanku but only when... if u to do the same.

Jin: *confused* Huh??
Dia: U love Y/N?

(Jin eyes popped out hearing this nd looking his expression Dia realise maybe she did mistake.)