Part-10 Hello Korea

It's time to fly.......🦅.

(Next morning)

(Here Y/N is rdy with her bags, nd everyone is rdy to leave for Airport.)

Note: Btw here they communicating in English

Y/N's Mom: Y/N! U has packed everything?
(She nod her head)
Y/N's Mom: Nd Taehyung son u?
Taehyung: Yes Eomoni!.....Nd I'll take care of Y/N u don't have to worry?

Y/N: Wow how come u both become so close?
Y/N's Mom: *scoffed* U are ur dad's princess so now I got my Prince my son......(To Tae) nd son! Why I should be worried? This troublemaker is going for few days now I can breath peacefully.

(Y/N shook her head in disbelief)
Y/N: Ha ha!.. Why u care have fun in my absence.
Taehyung: *chuckled* (to her mom) Then why u asking so much qstns?
Y/N's Mom: *stuttering* That..... That's bcoz......*She pause*

(Y/N knew how much her mom care for her even she mostly scold her. She drew her mother in quick hug nd hide her face on her shoulder then everyone heard Y/N sobbing. Her mom stroke her back a little with her sad face trying best to put smile, then she break the hug.)

Y/N's Mom: Oohh!! Stop behaving like it's ur Bidai. Do ur Rona dhona on ur wedding.
(All laughed on her words nd Taehyung side hug Y/N to calm her also but he quickly let her go when he saw Y/N's dad knitted brows.)

Taehyung: Umm!! Sry uncle. (He bow down)
(Y/N's father ignored his words nd talked to Y/N.)
Y/N's Dad: Y/Niee! I think how will u live there alone u will miss us so am thinking to go with u too......(to his wife) Ryt honey?

Y/N's Mom: *smile* Absolutelyyyyyyy...... Wrong... *shout* Just go straight to ur office ur employees are waiting for u.
Y/N's Dad: *mousy voice* Okk!

(Her Dad walked to Taehyung nd put his hand on his shoulder. Taehyung look him in nervousness.)

Y/N's Dad: U taking my daughter with u so take care of her. (Taehyung nod his head) Nd u are not allowed to sleep in her room.. Get it? (he shake his head) Whattt!! I said u are not allowed, ok?

Taehyung: *stuttering* Yee... yes sir.
Y/N: Dadddd!! Stop!
(Y/N's Dad smile to her but again look Taehyung with serious face)

Y/N's Dad: Don't break her heart again.... (squeezed his shoulder) .. Try to break her heart nd I'll break ur bones.
(Taehyung gulped in fear but Y/N's Mom shout.)

Y/N's Mom: (to Y/N's Dad) Stop it!! U scaring him.
Y/N: Dad close ur possessive father mode plz.
Y/N's Dad: *huffed* Ok ok. But still.. (To Taehyung) Take good care of my Y/N.

Taehyung: I'll... Uncle.... (He hesitate but want to say so he said) I'll take care of
Y/N....aaa.......Aboji!... Can I call u Aboji?

(He look Y/n's Dad with puppy eyes nd her father chuckle on his cute face nd nodded his head then extended his arms nd give a warm hug to Taehyung.)