1

Facts about the book before you continue reading:

1. This is a mafia book

2. It deals with a few sensitive topics, so if you aren't comfortable with that. You can leave now.

3. No hate comments unless they're constructive or you're trying to correct a grammatical error because hey, I'm human too.

4. In the first few chapters I'll state her age before the actual timeline begins.

5. This book was deleted by wattpad and I was so disheartened that I didn't want to publish or write anymore, but you guys inspired and supported me so much that I'm back and I'm publishing it again. I just want to thank you all for sticking by me, Severus and Adira. I love you all.

!!!ENJOY!!!

____________________________________________________

8 years old:

My eyes fluttered open in shock, the walls spun as I tried to clutch my head but an invisible force held my hands back. The throbbing in my head and dizziness in my sight, brought tears to my eyes as I lowered my head and whimpered in pain.

Where was I?

Why couldn't I move?

Where was dad?

I was at the park with my father, because my mother had forced us out since we had destroyed our home. It was the best Food fight that we had ever had, sadly it only lasted the 45 minutes that mom was in the shower for. After that, she gave both of us an earful and then kicked us out.

I smiled as the expression she wore, flashed through my mind. She was so irritated that she even ignored the fact that she had just bathed and immediately got to cleaning. We saw all this from the window of course, snickering to ourselves.

We had glanced back in through the window, only to mistakenly make eye contact with her and have her march her way towards us. Neither me nor dad had ran that fast or fearfully in our lives.

That all had led to us sitting in the park and eating yummy Ice cream, because Ice cream makes everything better. We were giggling to ourselves about all that mum was gonna do to us once we returned. Honestly, she looked mad enough to make dad sleep on the couch... again.

"Honey, is that your classmate?"

He pointed towards Stace, a blond new girl from my class.

"Can I go meet her?"

I questioned with a pout.

"What about your ice cream?"

He questioned while mimicking my pout.

"Dad! please, you can hold it for a while right I'll be back in a moment."

I gave him the puppy dog eyes making him sigh in defeat. They always worked.

"Alright, just 10 minutes though otherwise, I'll eat it myself."

I crossed my arms with a frown.

"You wouldn't."

He gave me a mischievous grin.

"You wanna try me kiddo?"

I gulped and shook my head, afraid of the tickling match that would begin if I didn't comply.

"Your friends getting away."

He pointed her out as I turned around, indeed her father was pulling her away.