Severus had left me in the trusted hands of his brother. Under 24/7 surveillance by Edward, much to his dismay. Not only did he have to begin training with me all over again, he also had to look after-baby sit- me till Severus returned. He was not alone though as Shane had also taken up duty outside my room.

From the little information Edward had slipped to me, Shane was the very first member to take oath on Severus's hand and hence he was one of the most trusted members of the gang. For now, Edward sat at the couch. Grumbling to himself while watching a K-drama I had started today.

As soon as the episode finished, he was on his feet. Stretching his arms above his head and releasing a relaxed sigh as his shoulder popped. I stared at him-horrified- but when he rotated his shoulder again, I knew that he hadn't dislocated it.

"Let's go train."

I groaned in annoyance as Edward suggested the dreaded activity. Ever since Severus had left and Edward began baby sitting me, the lessons continued for more than 3 hours. All the while, he would sit and observe or bark out random orders at random moments, sometimes even making me loose my balance. Every time we practiced a new position, he looked about ready to strangle me. But had to calm down, realizing that putting his hands on me or even touching me at all, for that matter could really end bad for him.

Since he knew this and luckily abided by Severus's demand, he brought along a stick. Using it to correct my posture every time I stood wrong, by tapping the part on my body, which I had positioned wrong. If my legs were too close, he'd tap my inner thigh as an order to put some distance between them and if they were too wide spread, he would tap the outer part of my thigh as an order to close them.

However, it was near impossible for him to correct the position of my arms with a stick, so he would drag Shane in. Much to the latter's annoyance, and direct him into the 'correct' position. Which didn't really look all that different from mine, even when I looked into the mirror, I still couldn't see a difference. Apparently, these two 'highly professional and well trained' men could see it and would just sigh if I didn't get it. telling me to move on and forget about it.

"We trained for so long yesterday, can't we take a break today?"

Edward gave me an unimpressed look and called Shane into my room.

"What was the average time Severus agreed on her training for?"

Shane responded almost immediately, unknowingly crushing my hope for relaxation.

"Minimum of three hours everyday, we are to teach her as much as we can before Boss returns because he will be taking her test soon after."

I stared at them, suddenly interested as they told me of Severus's plans.

"Really?"

Edward rolled his eyes childishly, giving me a frown.

"Yes, now hurry up and get moving. If it wasn't for the training you'll probably be fat by now."

I gasped, offended as he turned around to leave. Picking up the nearest pillow, I threw it at him, hitting him square at the back of his head. Edward glared at me, tossing the pillow onto the couch while Shane gave me an amused look.

After they left the room, claiming that they would wait outside for me to return. I quickly removed myself from the bed and changed into Severus's attire, hiding it under a robe before stepping out of the room and following them to our destination.

This time however, our destination wasn't the same. I frowned as we passed by the room we usually practiced in. Neither of the men, turned to even look at it and continued striding towards the back of the mansion. It was after nearly all other members had disappeared from sight, that both of them came to a stop. Outside the mansion, in what I would've called a backyard had it not been so huge.