the disagreement to agreement

I reached home and found my mom waiting "Angie Roselle Harrison mind to explain everything" she was now so mad than I expected that she called me by my names, I was so free with my mom since I was little.

I told her everything and she was so a little bit dissapointed since I was working with a bad head but she was glad it was at Allison's home,I assured her I'd report to school after my head had completely healed since it wasn't that bad.We took dinner and I went to my room to freshen up.

on opening my inbox I found alot of messages from Mitch I guess she's also mad and worried I vedio called her and explained everything,,she disagreed but later on after explaining more and more she had agreed I also got to tell her of my new job and she was happy about it also.

she sent me some notes and I copied she even told me that he principal had called her to the office to ask her about my condition and she assured her that I was recovering.I freshened up and went to sleep.

"hello sunshine" it was mom kissing my cheeck."am going to work have a nice day at Allison's and tell her I said hi and btway I made you pancakes before wake up and eat before the get cold" she went and I was left in the room.i took a quick shower it was 6:30 I went and had breakfast and went back to my room to prepare myself, this time I was dressed in a sweatpants and sweatshirts since I wasn't going to school.i tied my hair in a ponytail and took my bicycle to work as usual.