Hospitalized

I woke up when I felt someone pumping my chest,I couldn't see clearly,there were noises everywhere and I was so helpless my head was so light I thought I passed out again,I now opened my eyes and found myself in the hospital with Allison,my mom and Mitch beside me,I was so glad to see them,, Mitch was crying and I felt so bad that tears came out of my eyes,it was my first time seeing Mitch shade tears this meant she truly loved me.

my mom hugged me and I felt so weak, Allison tried apologizing but I assured her that it wasn't her fault and that I still wanted to baby sit Cami since she made me feel comforted and she relieved me off sadness and said that was okay.Allison and my mom left me to rest but Mitch stayed beside me.She cracked some jokes that made me feel even better, after a long long talk I told her about Jake and how cute he was and rude and how am starting to hate him to but she kept dissing me that I now had a crush but I knew that couldn't be it since he would date other millionaires not a wierdo like me and further more I didn't want a rude boyfriend.

there was a long comforted silence before she broke it " so tomorrow am still lonely in school without you I really miss you bestie and I promise noone will ever hurt you in my presence" I saw her tears coming out.i moved a little in my bed and pat on the empty space near me,she woke up and laid next to me,she cried and I was also crying out my self,I felt her breathing and now she had dozzed off.i also dozzed of.