newest popular kid

it was on a Friday,I woke up to prepare for school,I took my normal outfit of a weirdo and received a text from Mitch that she would pick me up.anyway Mitch was so rich that she drove alot of cars to school especially her Benz that she loved most.

after taking a shower I dressed up and went to have breakfast,mom was glad to see I was in a good condition she kissed me and hugged me so tightly before I left for school.Mitch came and picked me up and drove to school,she couldn't stop explaining how glad she was that I had recovered.On reaching I got out and we had a little chat with Mitch at the parking before we were interrupted by a G-Wagon model that speeded up to the parking lot.

"umm bestie I forgot to tell you that there is this new popular kid in school who was admitted yesterday,he is cool but shrugs away all girls including Sam, he's very silent" immediately I saw Jake gets of his car and only Mat run to him after he too had packed his Benz I guess they were best friends since they got along so well.

Mat was also popular in school but the cool guy who never dated any girl in school.he was so respected.i talked to him ones during chemistry practicals and he wasn't rude to me like other guys.

I wore my hoddie and whispered to Mitch's ear that it was Jake the guy who I work at his house and btway I was told he was the one who saved me. Mitch gasped allowed that drew attention to us and we had to crouch down to avoid the stare from everyone.

we walked to our lockers and I took my books still praying that I would never bump to Jake .We went to class and found our sits occupied by Jake and Mat. this angered Mitch but when I tried to convince her that we should take other sits she shrugged me off and went to face them

"hey you Mat and you model get out of my our sits" the rose theirs heads up to look at us but I hid my face with my hoddie."my name is Jake so please just forget the word model and we never knew the sits were taken " he was so calm as they stood and hoped to the desks behind us..wow Mitch had the nerves I felt so good that she was respected by everyone,we took our sits still trying to avoid everyone's gaze.

the teacher entered in class.the lesson had started and was interrupted by a knock on the door.the teacher announced my name that I was being called in the principal's office.i stiffened my fists and Mitch immediately realized I was nervous she gave me a smile and a nod to reassure me that it's gonna be okay.i stood up and took my leave am sure now Jake knew I was the popular wierdo but I didn't care

I went to the principal's office and she was just checking to confirm if I was at a good state to learn and I assured her that I was doing great.i returned to school and the lesson went on smoothly. after the lesson we went for a break,we took our books for the next lesson and damnit I was still in the same class with Jake.. it was maths Mr.Robison was found of me since I was best in maths regardless it wasn't my best subject.

it was now lunch time,I went to the cafeteria and saw Jake was sitting with the popular group in school including Mat what's happening I thought he doesn't like staying with people,, maybe those were my assumptions,,we passed their table and I felt people eying me.

"heyy announcement everyone.Max shouted in the cafeteria,our popular weirdo has recovered and is now back to being a more popular weirdo ..give it up for Angie " everyone was booing and the group was laughing I felt so embarrassed that I cried,, Mitch was so mad that I never knew how she reached the popular students' table and flew blows on Max,he broke his nose and rib out of anger.

she shouted.."if anyone is bothered by Angie so much deal with it and if you ever try bulling her ever I'll make sure you have a rotting face " everyone removed their stares and went on with their business..I took Mitch since she wanted to give me punches to max and took her to the nurse since she now had a bruised hand.

"thanks for what you did out there " I hugged her.They were soon called to the principal's office and they explained. Am glad they were both pardoned and wouldn't go for suspension leaving me to deal with this freaks.