in shock

after lessons that day I went to Jake's house to take care of Cami.Atleast Jake wasn't home,I felt free ,I played with Cami watched a movie and got her to nap since she was tired I went home and did my assignments.i had to work later the next day but Mitch said she would talk me out on Saturday night

I finished up with my assignment,, prepared dinner with my mom telling her about school that day and she was glad Mitch was my best friend, after dinner we watched a movie with my mom and we both went to sleep since we had to work the next day.

early morning,I prepared myself and went to work i found Becky working and Cami was still asleep so I decided to take a nap in my room before she woke up.when I woke up it was 9:00 Allison had travelled to Paris with her husband.i took Cami for a jog and got back and gave her a bubble bath.I was also sweaty so I went to take a shower since Becky volunteered to give Cami breakfast before I was done,I changed into my uniform and tied my hair in a ban which was so unlike me.

"you should be tying your hair that way each date your more cute" Becky said to me and all I could reply was thanks while hugging her.Today I brought my laptop with me to watch a movie so that we wouldn't be interrupted,I put a movie and watched with Cami.we soon went out to play..the day was getting cool and I actually forgot Jake was around,,it was lunch and we went inside to have lunch.

we chit chatted with Becky and I took Cami to her room since I saw she was becoming dull she seemed sick.i called Allison and she said she would send for her doctor immediately.I texted Mitch to pick me up tomorrow morning with some clothes to change since I would spend the night looking after cami.i called my mom and told her and she was okay with it.

the doctor came and it was true Cami was sick he injected her some dose so that she would rest and assured me that would be okay.i carried Cami to my room since I wanted to ensure I was by her side all night through.

I took dinner while cami was still sleeping,I felt so sorry and sad ,I took a shower untangled my hair and it was messy,wore my comfy white short with a white t-shirt and laid In bed with Cami also a few meters away across my room since I carried her small comfy mattress and bed to my room.it was getting hot and when I looked it was 2:00am I decided to go for a glass of water,all lights were off,I wasn't scared of the dark anyways,,I stroded to the kitchen and opened the light I almost jumped in fright, Jake was standing there shirtless.

"oh my gosh am sorry I had just......"before I could finish my sentence she showed me a glass of water and handed it to me while smiling,why is he being so nice then I remembered I had only wore a short a centimeter long from my ass and I had no bra I immediately felt so embarrassed,I hesitated from taking the glass of water.

"or your thinking I've poisoned the water wierdo" I shot dead eyes at him.i was so mad he also calls me by that name.i walked to the other side of the kitchen opened the fridge and took a bottle of water.i opened it and poured it on another glass and consumed it hurriedly so that I would go back to bed.i wasn't in the mood of being nugged right now.

"I thought you'd say Thank you for saving your life but fuck you Wierdo" I continued walking and switched of the lights how I had found them.i immediately went back to sleep.i woke up early and Cami had also woken up,I think it's because she slept early,I knew she was starving since she had not eaten since it was 6:00 I carried her to her room and brought her milk and puppy snacks which she enjoyed she seemed much better, the doctor said he'd check on her during the day but today was my day off and Mitch would pick me up

Becky would take care of Cami today,,I stayed with her for two hours till I received a call from Mitch,she was almost at Jake's house and had brought me some clothes to change.she was allowed in since I explained that I called her to drop me some clothes while picking me up.

"hey I hugged her".she was surprised to see me in those shorts and my hair down she dissed me and I immediately pulled her to my room."gosh your room here looks nicer than your real one" I agreed with her as I hoped in the shower,,I finished and opened the bag she brought for me to change my clothes,,there was a pair of bikini and a tank top and a pair of booty shorts.

I was shocked since I've never worn a bikini or even a booty short,she convinced me to wear them and we were now matching she told me were were going to the beach and she would teach me how to swim.i tied my hair in a bun and she was surprised "bestie I love your new style" she hugged me kissing me allover my face now for the final touch a little bit of simple make up I tried to disagree since I've never worn make up on my face but she won.

she did my make up just a bit and actually I looked different.we went downstairs and left Mitch chatting with Becky before I would check on cami.i went to Cami's room and found Jake there ."what are you doing here?"I questioned him "easy am just checking on my dog and mom called and asked me to check whether she's recovering since it's your day off" I just rolled my eyes and went to where cami was I cuddled her for sometime before she I left,,I saw Jake eying me on my thigh and that's when I realized I was in booty shorts.

I cleared my throughout for him to stop his gaze.he noticed I saw him and stopped it immediately,,I opened the curtains and windows since it was stuffy and took my leave with Mitch.