hospital visit

I woke up and Mitch was not there I guess she went to school, the room was boring since I had nothing else to do except lying on the bed. I had the door clung open and it was my mom together with Allison accompanied by her husband and Becky behind them ,I was so glad to see Becky. They greeted me and brought me some gifts for recovery the couple was so sweet I wondered how the son turned out to be so evil.They gave me the story and explained to me that is was Jake that saved me and I was left in shock.

they excused themselves since they had work and also mum had to go back to work and I was left Becky." hey Becky" I said hugging her " hey sweetie" I brought someone with me also let me get her.she went out and brought Cami I was so glad to see her but she explained to me that she's not allowed to stay with me for long.i cuddled Cami while showering her with kisses she was also glad to see me also.a nurse came and took her away,I felt bad but I couldn't do anything about it."you know you should be glad Jake was there to rescue you"I nodded while rolling my eyes to avoid that discussion.i wondered why he saved me instead of leaving me to die since he said he should never see my face near him ever again.

"okay I won't discuss about Jake he actually went to school today" I lightened up thinking he had gone back to Paris since he learned from there but Becky continued by saying that "he'll be back in the evening and I'll tell him your recovering " ...."what " I shouted"hasn't he gone back to study in Paris " I looked shocked while asking "no he'll be studying some kilometers away from home he came so that he would stay with Allison he loves his mom so much " oh now I get it.

that day in the evening I got discharged, Becky and mom took me home since I insisted on going to school the next day.