♧chapter one♤

Third person POV:

Ron was sitting on the porch of the greene house, reading a book. You see, ron wasn't an average twelve year old, even if it was the apocalypse. But ron loved to read, go outside, and learn about things. Especially the things his father, hershal greene, teaches him. And he lives how Maggie teaches him about horses.

Rob was reading a book of fairy-tales, and then heard yelling. He looked up from his book and seen three men, and a boy in one of the men's arms. He only recognized one man, that man being Otis. He had seen blood on the boys shirt, and got scared.

"DADDY!" Ron got up and ran inside to hershal, and told him what he had just seen. Hershel ran out just as the men ran up the porch.

"Was he bit?" Hershel asked the man holding the boy "shot" said the man.

Hershal took in the man, who we now know as Rick, to the 'medical room' and laid carl down on the bed.

"Ron, go get the IV cord" hershal told ron. Ron nodded and ran to get the IV cord and came back after 2 minutes. Hershel took the IV and put the needle in Carl's arm.

Ron had got Rick and Shane out of the room and walked them over to the living room, not saying a word. Rick and Shane sat on the couch and ron disappeared into the kitchen, coming back with water for Rick and Shane after a few minutes.

Rick and Shane nodded they're thank you to ron and drank the water, mean while, ron went on the front porch to read again.

(That's part one!!! Sorry it took so long to publish, I just felt depressed that past few days😅 and there may be slow updates, I'm sorry guys 💗)