the teasing starts

Ron's pov:

I woke up and went to shower, bringing my clothes with me. I turned the shower on hot, and got in. I sighed out of bliss as the water ran down my skin. I started humming one of my favorite songs, (song above!) And began to wash my hair and body. I rinsed off and got out and dried off.

After drying off, I got dressed and put on some eyeliner and mascara.
(What ron was wearing)

After I put on my makeup, I put on a choker (the one with the dress) and I go out in the kitchen

After I put on my makeup, I put on a choker (the one with the dress) and I go out in the kitchen. I get myself some breakfast that Maggie cooked. I began eating, when carl came and sat next to me. He put his hand on my knee, and looked at me in the eye. "Morning doll. Sleep well?" He asked, I nodded slightly.

*Time skip!*

Carl has been teasing me for hours. From calling me short, and other names, to throwing snakes and stuff at me. He even threw a opossum at me! He's been scaring me too. Earlier he hid behind my door with a knife and a scary mask and jumped at me. I started crying cause that scared me alot, but,he calmed me down and apologized. But he's still calling me names

"Hey princess" carl said as he came.and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I was on the porch reading when he did. I looked at him, waved, and went back to reading. Carl took my book, and flipped it around a few times before giving it back. I put down my book, and plug in my ear buds to my phone and listen to savages.

I soon start singing along with the music. But after a few minutes I feel carl wrap his arm around me and i blush slightly. Then he takes one of my ear buds and puts it in his ear to listen as well. I lay my head on his shoulder, and slowly drift off to sleep.

Carl's pov:

Ron falls asleep on my shoulder. He was so adorable I couldn't help but smile. But then I got an idea. I got a fake rubber snake, and slid it down his dress. Hopefully it won't scare him to much... but not to little either.
Now I just wait for ron to wake up. I kiss his head, I take the ear buds out of our ears and lay him on my lap. Just then, he wakes up.

Ron's pov:

I wake up and feel something in my dress. I go and take it out and see it's a snake. I scream and throw it and carl laughs. Just then I notice it's a toy. Pissed off, i storm off and go inside.

~•••••••••••••••••~
Hey guys! Sorry for slow updates, I'm not,round the best again but I'll try my best to update sooner!!! And sorry for the shirt chapter. But I hope yall like the story so far!! Love yall