"my son is gay..?"

Lori's POV:

I was walking by Ron's room, but stopped when I heard talking. I cracked the door open to see if everything was okay, and I saw.. Carl? Cuddling with.. Ron..? What the hell is going on?

"Goodnight, doll" I heard Carl say, and then saw him kiss Ron's head. I shut the door, and walked to the room me and Rick were staying in.

(QUICK A/N! I can't really remember but if that's not,what carl,said in the last chapter please comment and tell me what he said! Thank you!!)

I layer in the bed, confused in how I should feel. Sad? Upset? Angry??? Maybe all. Why didn't he tell me?? I'm his mother! I support him, but he could have told me. Was he scared I wouldn't support him? It feels so weird though.. my only son, gay? It feels so, so weird..

I just decided to sleep and talk to h8m about it in the morning. So with that, I fell asleep.

*the next morning*

I woke up, and got dressed. I go and say good morning to everyone, but then I see carl. I go up to him, "carl, we need to talk" i say, he nods and we go to a separate room. "I walked in on you and ron last night, son, why didn't you tell me your gay? I don't really mind it, well it feels kind of weird, but still. You could have told me."

Carl looked down, with a guilty look. "I'm sorry mom, I was scared. Terrified, even, I didn't know how you'd react or what you'd say." "Oh baby.. I'm so sorry" I hugged carl, feeling awful that he felt scared to tell me.. my poor baby.. I wish I would have known sooner.

"But, one thing." I say, "you better be usin' protection." "Mom!" Carl said, blushing like crazy, I couldn't help but laugh

A/N!
Hey guys! I'm so sorry it took so long to update, but I'll try my best to update mire frequently!! And idk if the videos up top are working or if they're even up there, but if they aren't please let me know! And just incase the videos aren't working here's the video fir this chapter!

I hope you enjoy those songs!! If you have any requests or recommendations, let me know! Love yall!!!!