it all goes down..

(A/N: so in this chapter Beth and hershal die. I'm sorry if you don't like it!!)

Ron's pov:

He kissed me... he actually kissed me! Finally!! Once he left my room, I stood and jumped around a bit before running outside.

I was so happy, I walked around with a smile on my face until it was almost dark. But my smike dropped as I looked over to the woods when I hear groaning.. walkers.. I freaked out, running as fast as I can to the house. I tried to be quiet, but I fell and hurt my knee. I couldn't help but scream in pain, but I got back up and ran. But I guess I wasn't fast enough. Walkers grabbed my arm, and I screamed.

Carls pov:

I heard a scream from outside, I got up and ran out to see what it was along with dad, mom, and hershal and Maggie. Then I saw ron.. he had got grabbed by walkers, I grabbed a gun and shottst them, each walker getting hit in the head. Ron got away from them and ran to us. I grabbed his hand and pulled him into my chest and he was crying.

I took him inside, making sure he didn't get bit or scratched. Luckily he didn't. But I held him close to try and calm him down. He was shaking like a leaf, and I couldn't blame him. My dad came in and told me and rin to get our things packed and get into one of the cars. I took ron to his room, and helped him pack his things. I got my things and ron puts them in his bag because I didn't have much. We went outside, and got into the car. But then I heard ron scream 'No' and the he started sobbing. I looked put the car window where he was looking...

Ron's pov;

I looked out the window and saw it.. my family.. getting eaten.. i screamed out 'no' and broke out into sobs. Carl pulled me close to him and hid my face in his chest. I replayed the image of them being eaten in my head.. but then I heard the door open and I shot my head up ti see who opened the door, only to see Maggie, she pulled me into a hug sobbing.. so she saw it too...

************
Cliff hanger! I'm sorry- but I will update more tomorrow! And it will be out tomorrow I think. But thanks for reading! Love yall<3